• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Gulp!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baby Robot

Hi all,

You may remember my posting about a week back, introducing myself to the board. I had said that after being sidelined by my teaching job and school schedule, my weight had crept up from a trim (for me) 250 back to my usual 275. At least, that's what I thought it did, based on how I looked and how my clothes fit. While at practice a few days ago, I twisted my knee and descided to stop by the health center yesterday to see if all was well. Imagine my surprise in the initial weigh-in when I was 292! That's a new high for me, and it came with the fairly standard talk from a doctor about possible problems, yet because my blood pressure and cholesterol was better than the doctor's (granted, I am 20 years younger than him, at least) he spoke mainly of possible problems in the future, which was better than the "lose weight or die now" spiel I'm sure many have heard.

The new weight may be muscle, it could very well be fat, too. I dunno if my clothes have a little bit more give than I thought they did, but for some reason, I'm knocking down the door of 300 and didn't see it coming! I'm not sure if I wanna make the conscious effort to hit that number or not, but wow, it sounds big. The thought of being 300 used to come with notions of Rascal scooters for mobility (conceptually, at least, not a bad thought) but if I can move around as well as I do now, maybe it's not such a big deal. Join the Dimensions board and gain 17 pounds, I'm living proof!

Latest posts

Back