• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Guys gaining issues.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MillyLittleMonster

Shinigami
I don't know if the gaining part of the fetish is welcome in the forums but oh well..

How do you guys deal with being called a "fake" feedee.

I started gaining when I was 130lbs now I'm 156lbs over around three years...

I find it hard to gain on my own and I met my girlfriend who is also my feeder now but she lives in Sweden...And I the UK..

I always get the vibe from people that under 500 is classed as a wannabe, and always have messages calling me a wannabe and how FFA's only want to talk to REAL ones..it's really depressing me... :/

I would gain fast if I lived with my girlfriend but I get nothing out of gaining alone I need to enjoy it with someone so as a result I'm gaining slow...

How do you "slimmer" guys deal with being a feedee and not being fat to start with and being called a "wannabe"?

Latest posts

Back