• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Guys Who Like Fat Chicks: Village Voice Article

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LovelyLiz

I am surprised no one has yet posted up this article that prominently featured several (active and inactive) members of the Dimensions community. It's in the Village Voice and called "Guys Who Like Fat Chicks."

Overall I really liked it - it described some of the realities of men liking and dating fat women in straightforward ways without a lot of apology or defensiveness. It did have the requisite paragraph(s) about fat=unhealthy, but that was just a tiny part of a larger very positive article.

It was definitely from a man's perspective most of the way through and presenting primarily the voices of men (though some women's experiences were shared too), which I can imagine some women might take issue with; but that was really the point of it, in my view - specifically to take steps to de-stigmatize men's attraction to fat women and to speak to other men about it. So I didn't take issue with that.

Latest posts

Back