• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

HAES at Work

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

one2one

Sentient little hedonist
The organization I work for is large, with a number of divisions. They're self insured, and we have an 'optional' health assessment and health incentive classes that employees must complete if they don't want to pay higher co-pays for medical appointments. As you can imagine, I have philosophical differences with this on a number of levels.

Even so, I was browsing the course catalog the other day (thinking I'd take one last look at the wealth of misinformation offered before deciding to opt out of the whole thing and pay more for doctors' visits) and nearly fell out of my ergonomic chair when I came across a new class called Health for Every Body, based on the HAES method. Can you believe that?! I'm almost afraid to, but I signed up for the class right away because I just want to be there to see history in the making.

Back