• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

hair issues

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvmybhm

waiting for spring!
i need some advice on my hair. my natural hair is fine texture, poker straight and salt and pepper. thanks to my good friend, ms. clairol, it is currently a sandy color blonde. when i am just at home, i don't really do much to it other than put it up in a clip in the back when it is warm. when i go out, i like to curl it with a hot iron to give a bit of volume and curl. due to the fineness and current length, this is leading having to give my hair a light dose of hairspray pre-curl (to help hold the curl) and then a top coat when i am done. my issue is that by the end of the day-or if i get home late and sleep with the product in my hair-i get what i call 'hairspray headache'.

i have tried mousse in the past to help hold the curl, but i still end up having to hairspray at the end to hold the style.

does anyone have a suggestion on a product i can use that would hold the curl without having to concrete it in with a top coat of hairspray?

Latest posts

Back