Half-bald or fully bald?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

fat hiker

Whatever turns your significant other, is what you should go with.;)
Yes, make sure you consult her first! I have a friend who 'shaved' it all off for a cancer fundraiser at work, and "she" was not pleased...but since it was in a cause dear to her heart, she tolerated, with impatience, the growing back in part.

GWARrior

There are quite a few dudes that look pretty sexy with a bald head.

mmm.

Funny, I like baldies... or hair to ass.

Ninja Glutton

Film and Music Geek
I don't like having it all the way shaved down to shiny skin. I just use the 1 blade on a pair of clippers and it does the job. I like the Jason Statham buzzed-but-bald look. It fits me.

JiminOR

Huh huh, it says member
If I ever start losing my hair, it's all going. So I throw my vote towards fully bald.

Whatever you do, don't do that combover thing, or rug, or hair transplants. In my opinion, it never looks right.

orinoco

the porcine peter pan
i'm gonna vote for fully bald, but then i am prone to shaving my head from time to time anyway.

Bellyjeansgirl

As who you are dating. That should be number one.

As for my own opinion: shave it all off.

Even though, I prefer long hair on guys.

Tad

mostly harmless
As who you are dating. That should be number one.

As for my own opinion: shave it all off.

Even though, I prefer long hair on guys.
My wife is cool with me trying the shaved look (but reserves the right to not be crazy about it, once she can actually see it). But she suggested that I wait until April, when it is not quite so cold out (or in our house for that matter—I already wear a hooded sweatshirt or hooded housecoat most of the winter in our house, because we don’t keep the place very warm and I lost so much heat through my head already). But not to wait too late, or I’ll surely end up getting a sun-burn on newly exposed skin. So April it will be. :eek:

I’ve never been a fan of long hair on me, well actually I never tried it, but it never really tempted me. But I used to like ‘full’ hair, you know with some length and volume to it, not just trimmed short. Then again, I was a seventies kid :rolleyes: I admit I used to be vain about my hair, so it was probably karmic that it started fleeing me in my early twenties. By now any sort of length just looks odd *sigh*

lovelocs

Nunc est Bibendum
Were I you, I wouldn't go bald. That length of hair fits your face type, and suits you in general. I think...

D_A_Bunny

www.peaceoneday.org
I think you would look handsome either way! You do have a good shaped head for full baldness, if you should choose to go all the way. Maybe go a wee bit shorter and see if you really like it. Besides, hair does grow back. It wouldn't take long to get your hair if you decided you didn't want to go all the way. Keep us posted.

Blockierer

FAntastic
I like the cut. Don't shave it all yet.
Thanks. :) First when I saw the result I was shocked. Then I really loved the cut. :)

You are so handsome!
Thank you very much.:)

Were I you, I wouldn't go bald. That length of hair fits your face type, and suits you in general. I think...
Thank you for your honest advice. :) But the next cut will be a bit shorter. :D

I think you would look handsome either way! You do have a good shaped head for full baldness, if you should choose to go all the way. Maybe go a wee bit shorter and see if you really like it. Besides, hair does grow back. It wouldn't take long to get your hair if you decided you didn't want to go all the way. Keep us posted.
Bunny, thank you for your nice comment,
I will follow your advice. The next cut will be shorter than the current one. :) But - knowing myself - after that I suppose I will try full baldness. :cool: I will keep on posting pics. :)

I agree. Bald is hot
I'm starting to believe that too. :)
Thank you for your encouragement. :)

Geodetic_Effect

Everyone will want to touch your head.

If you can live with this, lose the hair :D

Eh, I've already got friends and co-workers who have gone for the nearly-bald buzz-cut, so I don't think I'll get much touching. Although it would be interesting to see if head touching is nearly as nice as fingers through hair? I'm thinking not, but who knows.
I have shaved my head since around 3rd grade. People will touch your head. It feels great.

Buffetbelly

Nosh, destroyer of snacks
I think it depends on the climate where you live. Bald heads help us big guys stay cool. You need a hat for sun protection, though.

Personally, I have all my hair. I take after my maternal grandfather, who had all his hair well into his 90's.

Latest posts