• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Half-bald or fully bald?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
I'm not sure if this is better here or in the Lounge or the Fashion board, but I did it here given that I'm not thin, and that may change how people look at it.

I'm essentially half bald these days. For a few years I've periodically shaven off the remaining fluff from the front and top of my head.....and these days the 'top' now stretches some distance onto the back. The sides and the rest of the back I've kept at a moderate length, not a brush cut, long enough to be able to brush it, but not long by any means. In the winter months my hair is fairly deep brown, contrasting pretty strongly with very white skin (in the summer my hair turns more golden brown, and my skin tans fairly brown, so the contrast is not so strong).

I'm wondering if it is time to just shave it all off? I used to love my hair and even be a bit vain about it, but it has been on its way out for long enough that I'm getting used to the inevitable.

What do you think, does bald look better or worse than half-bald? Does it look better on some skulls than others, and if so which kinds?

Latest posts

Back