• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Halloween Costumes!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
HHHEEELLLOOOOOO

So the big costume day is coming up and I thought I'd see what you other people are dressing up as.

So in this thread, post your costume / idea for a costume / picture of your costume and let the discussions, suggestions, etc roll in.

As for myself, I am going as Ken Bone, America's Sweetheart. I'm still waiting for the sweater I ordered to come in, but when it does I'll post a picture. Here is what I am going for:

Goal:
UF7CnzW.jpg

I am going to walk around with a microphone and ask people fake political questions like,

"As president, would you advocate for wiping front-to-back or back-to-front? Additionally, standing or sitting?"

"How attracted are you to the cast of Twilight and as president would you have the confidence to make a move?"

SUGGESTION
Don't be this guy

fat_spandex_07.jpg

Get a costume that fits.

Latest posts

Back