Halloween Photos!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

MaryElizabethAntoinette

Beauty is Relative
I just figured... it's near Halloween, some of us will be dressing up, and the amount of picture threads on this board hints at the fact that we all love pictures.

So I'm gonna be the cool one and start the thread! Hah! :p

Obviously I don't have any photos of my Halloween costume yet, since all the Halloween parties are this weekend and next weekend... but I have a few costumes planned for the various events.

So lets all get into the Halloween spirit and contribute our badass Halloween photos (whether they be from this year or previous ones). I bet some of ya can get pretty creative with your costumes!

charlieversion2

:happy: this is her favorite holiday!

I'm a fan and generally approve the mass distro of candy :eat2:

BLUEeyedBanshee

Ministry of Truth
I'm so excited...going to The Initiation this year. (Theatre Bizarre at the Masonic Temple)

Should be awesome.

I will post pics on Sunday. :D

SlightlyMorbid

Darth Cuddles
I fucking hate it they don't celebrate Halloween here, or it's these overly crowded places with too many blacklights flashing around

Blacklights + Fey = Pitch-a-spazz-fest

MaryElizabethAntoinette

Beauty is Relative
I'm totally gonna be The Hitcher from The Mighty Boosh (on Halloween weekend). Cuz he's badass.

I just gotta master my cockney accent.

As for this weekend... I'm going to a Black & White party. So I'll probably be wearing a badass black and white business-esque outfit. I'm totally gonna go for the white tuxedo shirt and black suspenders. Gangsta right there.

Jess87

Man-Bat Groupie
I'm pretty lame with Halloween. The last time I really dressed up all I did was fem up Freddy Krueger, this was before I realized they already did a slutty Freddy for women. It was super easy as I just needed to pick up a glove and hat since I already had a top and skirt that would work.

I couldn't get a proper (store bought) facial wound to stay on so that really terrible attempt at a slash is the result of liquid latex and lipstick in a car. Only one person asked why I had a vagina on my face, so I looked at that a positive.

Fish

Artist of stuff
Here are a few past costumes:

Good grief, it's Charlie Brown! (Yes, I shaved my head for Halloween)

Michael Myers.

Hellboy. (Yes, I shaved PART of my head for this costume too.)

Jor El. I spent the entire party condemning people to the Phantom Zone.

Fish

Artist of stuff
That is a fucking awesome Hellboy costume, Fish.
Thanks. :)

I wish I hadn't lost the hand a few years ago. One of these day's I'm gonna recreate it just so I have it to put on a shelf or something.

Ange d'être

I never got the chance to celebrate Halloween :( It's not that common here unfortunately. But I'd love to!

So instead of a creepy Pic of my humble self I got an awesome pumpkin for you :) (I didn't do it myself, just wanna share that awesomeness ;) )

MaryElizabethAntoinette

Beauty is Relative
Annoyingly enough... I've been sick all weekend. So I missed two out of the five Halloween parties I was supposed to attend.

The first one, I was supposed to dress in all black and white. So I was gonna go with the whole: black business pants, black boots, white tuxedo shirt, and black suspenders. But sadly, I ended up in bed riddled with nausea that night.

And the second one... I was gonna go as the 1%.
What with the whole Occupy movement going on, I figured it would be hilarious to dress up like a rich snob and wear a cardboard sign that says, "I am the 1%", Or maybe I just have a weird sense of humor.

Lets hope I suck it up and get better for next weekend. It's gonna be an effin' Halloween marathon next weekend!

Treach

My prototype steampunk Mario getup from last Halloween (without the "M" which hadn't be affixed when the pic was snapped). The plan was to improve upon it for this year but funds got in the way. Hopefully by next Halloween it will come with Power Fist and rocket boots.

View attachment mario.jpg

StarScream!

Decepticon
My prototype steampunk Mario getup from last Halloween (without the "M" which hadn't be affixed when the pic was snapped). The plan was to improve upon it for this year but funds got in the way. Hopefully by next Halloween it will come with Power Fist and rocket boots.
This is awesome. I was gonna go super Steampunked out this year, but I'm gonna end up doing nothing. :(

Latest posts