• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Halloween!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cakeboy

Douchepuncher Supreme!
I hope everyone had a fun Halloween, what with the candy being thrown to and fro. Every Halloween reminds me of my first foray into fat activism at the tender age of 12.

I was fat and sassy even then, with my carefully assembled ninja costume and clear disdain for pirates.* Two good pals and I roamed for hours, collecting huge hauls of candy and bags of chips and whatever else those crafty suburban ladies were throwing into our pillowcases. We were finishing up our well-planned route on the street next to mine, so that my friends' parents could pick them up safely at my house. Our very last stop was at the home of a lady in the neighbourhood, a renowned curmudgeon and sharp-tongued harpy who never had anything nice to say to anybody.

We went to the door and knocked. A few moments later, she opened the door and we all shouted "trick or treat!" and expectantly held out our pillowcases. Without incident, she plopped a single wrapped candy into my friends cases. When I went up for my share of the loot, she drew back, paused, and looked me up and down. I smiled as best I could under my ninja mask and said "trick or treat!" again. She slowly reached out and put a candy in my case, and said "Aren't YOU a little BIG to be trick or treating?".

Without a word, I reached into my pillowcase, dug out her candy and dropped it back into her bowl. I lowered my mask and said "Aren't YOU a little UGLY to answer the front door?".

Looking back, I could have done better. On the other hand, it's my opinion that once you start taking shit from people, you never seem to break the habit.

*See the internet for the whole pirates vs. ninjas thing.

Latest posts

Back