Handbags Rock!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

kr7

I must admit that I love shoes and handbags. I am guessing that the fact that I don't have to worry much about fit (for once) might have something to do with it. This is not to say that I can just get anything. I am a vegetarian, so leather is a no-no for me, I have to stick to a pretty small budget, and as far as shoes are concerned, I do have a wide size 10 foot that can't handle too much stress (like super high heels). Having said that, it's still a hell of a lot easier (and more fun) to shop for handbags and shoes than for clothes.

Today, I scored an awesome tote. I absolutely love it, and with coupons it was only $25 with no shipping. Here it is:

View attachment 25583

Can't wait for the package to arrive! :bounce:

Chris

Frankie

No longer a member
I love that bag, Chris.

I bought a handbag online earlier today, too - Charlie Lapson "Agazia" in camel, originally $270, marked down to $120. My friend has it in the blue shown, and I kept admiring her bag.

This is big for me - I don't normally buy handbags that cost more than $25 to $50.

kr7

WOW! It looks awesome. Major purchase, though. $$$$ I'm sure you will get a lot of use from it, so don't feel too guilty. Did you get it in the blue as shown?

Chris

Frankie

No longer a member
I got the bag in camel. I would post a pic of the camel bag but it sold out on shopnbc.com, the site I bought it from. In fact, it looks like the blue is sold out there as well.

I don't own very many handbags and the ones I do have come from Lane Bryant. It's an early birthday present to myself.

Risible

Monkey Daze
Oh, where's Sam? I'd love to see her bag and shoe collection. Sam, post pix pls tnx!

My feet are too sensitive to be able to wear fashionable shoes, but I do love handbags. My latest purchase was a Betsey Johnson Betseyville tote (couldn't find it on her website) that's quite colorful (no kidding ;)).

kr7

Yes, Sam and Ash, and the rest of the fashion board gang. Post pix! :D

Chris

supersoup

Nice to meet you beanbag.

those are the only pics i have right now, but those are my two dooneys, and the last two totes i've bought. i'm currently carrying the popsicle dooney!

:D

loooove love love handbags.

kr7

Oooh! Soup, these are adorable. I love girly bags! I have one shaped like a sheep. I'll try to post pic tomorrow. :)

Chris

BigCutieSasha

Fatty McFat Fat

those are the only pics i have right now, but those are my two dooneys, and the last two totes i've bought. i'm currently carrying the popsicle dooney!

:D

loooove love love handbags.
It is mandatory that everything you own has to be as cute as you?! hehe :) Love the bags.

MissToodles

dead peasant
My muy tacky handbag purchased from a livejournal user for a total of $9 (the still attached tag said it was $49). It was unused but had a broken strap. Easy enough to fix.

I'm trying to find a simple black leather handbag. I hate hobo styled bags, and can't afford Coach. Someone give me a lead here! Something very simple, basic but not cheap looking.

Tooz

sweet chocolate christ
My muy tacky handbag purchased from a livejournal user for a total of $9 (the still attached tag said it was $49). It was unused but had a broken strap. Easy enough to fix.

I'm trying to find a simple black leather handbag. I hate hobo styled bags, and can't afford Coach. Someone give me a lead here! Something very simple, basic but not cheap looking.
Okay.

I LOVE that bag.

So much.

Latest posts