• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Handbags Rock!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kr7

I must admit that I love shoes and handbags. I am guessing that the fact that I don't have to worry much about fit (for once) might have something to do with it. This is not to say that I can just get anything. I am a vegetarian, so leather is a no-no for me, I have to stick to a pretty small budget, and as far as shoes are concerned, I do have a wide size 10 foot that can't handle too much stress (like super high heels). Having said that, it's still a hell of a lot easier (and more fun) to shop for handbags and shoes than for clothes.

Today, I scored an awesome tote. I absolutely love it, and with coupons it was only $25 with no shipping. Here it is:

View attachment 25583

Can't wait for the package to arrive! :bounce:

Chris

Latest posts

Back