• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Handmade fashion jewelry, my new site

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChickletsBBW

Mostly a Voyeur :)
Hello ladies and gents,

www.etsy.com/shop/Just4Ugems

I've opened an online shop with handmade fashion jewelry, lots of original items and one of a kind items. I do take requests, you can email me or msg me on etsy and we can discuss what it is you're looking for.

Most all of my jewelry is plus-sized friendly. I have necklace and earring sets, bracelets, earrings and also seasonal/holiday items.

Please take a look and feel free to ask any questions. You're better off either messaging me on etsy or directly to my email. [email protected]

~Shelly

Latest posts

Back