• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Happy Anniversary "New" Board!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boteroesque Babe

All cookies cleared!
One year ago Conrad launched new software which resulted in a more frenetic “new board” with an entirely different feel. Sounds all ruffly and gingham, but pondering this milestone, it occurs to me this place is like a family. Not a touchy-feely kumbaya family, but a real, shared-blood family. We’re tied together by one commonality that somehow holds up against the many things we do NOT have in common. Dimensionsfolk fight one another, inflict their issues upon one another, and carry on embarrassingly petty battles that last for years. Even the most futile disagreements of subjectivity take root as soon as the seed is dropped. Shit, in the past 24 hours we’ve challenged the validity of each other’s musical tastes and played my-fetish-is-more-reasonable-than-yours. And that’s outside of Hyde Park.

This place often makes me angry, sometimes sad, and occasionally just full-out slackjaw stunned. But it also makes me laugh, makes me fat-informed, makes me hungry/horny/bluebird-hearted, and has made me a high-quality handful of Real Life friends whom I cherish like a motherfuck. I can’t imagine that first sentence ever outweighing the second.

Happy Birthday, Board.

Latest posts

Back