Happy Birthday CastingPearls

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Micara

Living and Learning
I hope your birthday is as Fabulous as you are!!! :bow:

nitewriter

A Very Happy Birthday to You Ms. Pearl from Myself and the rest of The Lounge Lizards!!!:blush::bow::smitten:::p:rolleyes::cool::batting::shocked::blush::bounce:

spiritangel

AmandaClause
Happy Birthday, truly hope your day has been better than you thought it would be! Hugs

Gingembre

radar detector
*clears throat*

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Biiiirthday Casting Peeaaaaarls
Happy Birthday tooo yooooou! :D

moore2me

Lions don't need to spank
Happy Birthday Casting Pearls,

You are a kindred soul (and that's a good thing). I hope you had a nice day with your family and enjoyed some cake and ice cream - or whatever else your birthday wishes were. Below is a birthday picture for you. Also – a few questions regarding the character in the picture . . .

Moore2me
------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Your DIMS Profile -

Biography: Wanted: Minions. Experience not necessary. Willingness to follow blindly a plus.

Interests: Plotting to rule the world.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coincidentally, a character from MST3K was named Pearl. Her ambitions were also to rule the world (and other sections of the universe). She also had loyal minions - the Brain Guy and Professor Bobo.

Are you related to MST3K Pearl ??? Amazing coincidences - aren't they??

From Dr. Pearl Forrester’s Info (who starred in MST3K)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mystery_Science_Theater_3000
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_Forrester

Trace Beaulieu, who had played Dr. Forrester and Crow, had already departed the series at the end of its Comedy Central run (with Forrester ultimately becoming a star child in a parody of 2001: A Space Odyssey). Mary Jo Pehl thus took over the lead "Mad" role as Forrester's mother, Pearl, who had been featured as a regular in season 7. Her sidekicks were the idiotic, Planet of the Apes-inspired Professor Bobo (played by Murphy) and the highly evolved, supposedly omniscient, yet equally idiotic Observer (AKA "Brain Guy").

View attachment maryjo2[1].jpg

Latest posts