Happy Birthday IMFREE!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Punkin1024

Summer's already here!
Oops! Belated Birthday Wishes! I hope you had a fantastic birthday!

imfree

In Remembrance
Am I too late to the party? ;) Happy B-day,Edgar.
Happy Birthday IMFREE :) Hope it was great :)
Happy Birthday! :]xx
I hope you had a wonderful Birthday!!

:D
Well Guys, since my birthday was on a Saturday, this year, and people are still coming in to this thread to party with me, I'm honored to declare it my Birthday Party Weekend! It's been a good weekend at Tenn. Loop Ranch. Thanks, everybody!:):bow:

moore2me

Lions don't need to spank
Well Guys, since my birthday was on a Saturday, this year, and people are still coming in to this thread to party with me, I'm honored to declare it my Birthday Party Weekend! It's been a good weekend at Tenn. Loop Ranch. Thanks, everybody!:):bow:
Well, I'm not late this year - I'm really, really early for next year. Has everyone eat up all the food (specially maw's meatloaf) and drunk up all the liquor? If they have, I'll go down to the Piggly Wiggly and buy more stuff. I do need the secret recipe for the meatloaf tho.

For a present, we took some snapshots of the skies here in Arkansas during some of our May storms. Hope you enjoy them.

View attachment storm6a.jpg

View attachment storm7b.jpg

View attachment storm8c.jpg

View attachment storm1d.jpg

View attachment lightning.GIF

imfree

In Remembrance
Well, I'm not late this year - I'm really, really early for next year. Has everyone eat up all the food (specially maw's meatloaf) and drunk up all the liquor? If they have, I'll go down to the Piggly Wiggly and buy more stuff. I do need the secret recipe for the meatloaf tho.

For a present, we took some snapshots of the skies here in Arkansas during some of our May storms. Hope you enjoy them.
Nah, M2M, you're not too late, come on in. I'll always make a place for you! Thanks for those magnificent lightning pictures, you know how I like smoke and lightning(with every bit of thunder)! I even found you a bit of Meat Loaf. We don't do liquor, but if I know you, you will probably run yourself a batch of Arkansas' Finest and BYOB anyway. No birthday is complete without an arrest, and you'll probably be the last person to stop by, so...

Maybe this Peavey power amp rack, like the type 'Skynyrd actually played concerts through, playing "Searchin'", at real concert volume, at 3:00am, can get me my needed birthday arrest! Please have the boys drop off a load of rented concert speakers.

View attachment power amp rack, Peavey.jpg

imfree

In Remembrance
Well, the cops were pretty impressed at the 132.8db SPL at the house, but it was just one of the locals driving by in an SUV that had a Steve Meade 30 KW, multiple Iraggi Alternator powered system, and they went after him instead. Maybe next year. I guess I'll shut it down 'til next year, unless someone would like stop by and liven things back up a little. Thanks Guys!:):):):bow:

louisaml

Princess
Hope its not too late. Happy Birthday. I hope you had a fantastic day because you are truly a wonderful person. Hope your little furry orange friend made your day special

imfree

In Remembrance
Hope its not too late. Happy Birthday. I hope you had a fantastic day because you are truly a wonderful person. Hope your little furry orange friend made your day special
Happy birthday from one cat lover to another. Hope you had a fantastic day!
Thanks for the kind words, Guys. Saturday, my birthday, was a fine day! I am humbly delighted at the way my birthday thread was a weekender that is spilling into the work week! I never really was a cat lover because the little s**ts are nothing but little meanies who are indifferent to people and do what ever they want. Alleigh has a lot of Maine Coon in her and true to the character of that breed, she is very intelligent, affectionate, sociable, and acts a lot like a puppy. I was really astounded the way Alleigh learned to come, when called, without me really even teaching her! I've seen a few great cats who were affectionate and, of course, enjoyed cats who would cuddle and purr, but Alleigh is the most loveable cat I've ever known and she did "own" me in a loving way on my birthday, purring with abandon!

bmann0413

PLAYER ONE READY! START!
01001000 01100001 01110000 01110000 01111001 00100000 01100010 01101001 01110010 01110100 01101000 01100100 01100001 01111001 00100001

Happy birthday in binary code. :D

Latest posts