Happy Birthday, Swamptoad!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Punkin1024

Summer's already here!
Happiest of Birthdays, Swampie! I hope you are staying warm and have lots of birthday cake and fun today!

mimosa

Fluffy Mama
It is a great pleasure being your friend, Jeff. I hope your day is as warm, kind, funny, sunny and friendly as you are. God bless you. :happy: happy birthday!

LovelyLiz

Happy Birthday! Hope you get to make some fun birthday music today. :)

imfree

In Remembrance
Happy Birthday, Jeff. Don't be such a stranger, get in here and post!:D Hope you are blessed with much love and joy today.

Ruffie

Hope that your birthday was all you wished it to be!

swamptoad

Happiest of Birthdays, Swampie! I hope you are staying warm and have lots of birthday cake and fun today!
awww thanks ;) ... I ate at Golden Corral and had plenty of good food to eat there. Went with a friend. Also had a b-day cupcake after they sang happy birthday to me .. lol ... and earlier I just got a microwave today a because the other one was not working like it should. And got a few groceries. Looks like I will be making gumbo later.

:eat2:

swamptoad

It is a great pleasure being your friend, Jeff. I hope your day is as warm, kind, funny, sunny and friendly as you are. God bless you. :happy: happy birthday!
awww thanks so much Mimi! Been a great pleasure, likewise, being your friend. :)

swamptoad

When I make gumbo ... I make a HUGE pot. Thats how I always make it. LOL!
:happy: