• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Happy Halloween!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LJ Rock

Hello everyone! I wanted to share with you all some new pieces I did this month. My goal was to create four Halloween-themed drawings, one for each week of the month. I got off to a strong start and managed to finish these three. As it stands it's doubtful that I'll be able to get another one done before the month is through. I've been spending a little extra time trying to improve my line work, getting cleaner lines. Still room for improvement but I feel I am making some progress.

Be well and enjoy... if anyone has any feedback or constructive criticism I am totally open. Thanks!

The Witch (SM).jpgThe Devil (SM).jpgThe Vampiress (SM).jpg

Latest posts

Back