Happy July 4th USA!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

cold comfort

now that the obligatory family time has come to an end ... my true patriotic duties will come to light ...

in the meantime i encourage all this july 4th to enjoy some neil diamond...

AMERICA! TO-DAY!

no, seriously check it out ... it has like a glitzy american flag background and shit. it's so neil diamond.

PamelaLois

ILL-INI
hmm it's 9:30 at night on the 4th of July and I am enjoying some alone time. Am I the only one spending the night alone? Probably so...
Oh no you aren't, I am also home alone tonight, just relaxing with some fresh corn on the cob. Enjoy the quiet while it lasts.

Violet_Beauregard

Me three! I'm home alone too... listening to my neighbors light up the neighborhood with fireworks!!

Happy 4th Everyone!! :)

hmm it's 9:30 at night on the 4th of July and I am enjoying some alone time. Am I the only one spending the night alone? Probably so...
Oh no you aren't, I am also home alone tonight, just relaxing with some fresh corn on the cob. Enjoy the quiet while it lasts.

ThikJerseyChik

Sweet & Salty ;)
Me 4. Alone isn't such a bad thing...I've thoroughly enjoyed my day alone....

Happy 4th all! :)

moore2me

Lions don't need to spank
Britain shakes its fist at you in a bitter manner!
Dear Freestyle Fez, Now you know very well that colonialism thingy has not worked out for you guys in most of the places you tried to use it. So, let's not have any sour grapes, I thought we were friends. Hey, if we don't have Britain and Australia, who would be our wingmen?