Quantcast

***happy St Andrew's Day! ***

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Ruby Ripples

Dis Member
Awww thankyou Susannah! There are few songs that are sung with such gusto at sporting events as Flower of Scotland. ive certainly never seen Enlgish sing the national anthem like this hehe. Did you know there is a verse in the BRITISH National anthem that talks about squashing us unruly Scots, charming eh? lol.

I found this one on Youtube, its not as passionate as the football ones, since rugby fans are more genteel, but I love what the fans did on the far side of the stadium, on this clip, they make the St Andrew's flag for the duration of the song!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4njFOnXeslI&feature=related

goofy girl

took a sharp left turn
Ok Rubes, I got a sign and you helped me get it so I'm thanking you for this (so far :D)

I was curious if the US had a Patron St so I did a quick google search and it gave me a loooong list of Patron Saints. And the Patron Saint of Healers is St. Brigid.

Ok..so, I have been debating whether or not to continue in my non-declared major Bachelor program at school or to switch to the Community College and receive a Associates Degree in Social Work and then later continue to work towards an degree in art therapy. So...that just helped me decide. So thanks :D

Edit: If anyone doesn't get the connection, my name is Bridget :)

Ruby Ripples

Dis Member
Ok Rubes, I got a sign and you helped me get it so I'm thanking you for this (so far :D)

I was curious if the US had a Patron St so I did a quick google search and it gave me a loooong list of Patron Saints. And the Patron Saint of Healers is St. Brigid.

Ok..so, I have been debating whether or not to continue in my non-declared major Bachelor program at school or to switch to the Community College and receive a Associates Degree in Social Work and then later continue to work towards an degree in art therapy. So...that just helped me decide. So thanks :D

Edit: If anyone doesn't get the connection, my name is Bridget :)
Yay thats lovely, Goof! That sounds like a challenging and rewarding course to do. And... my paternal great grandmother was called Bridget and one of my cousins... coincidence??? I think NOT! :p

St Andrew vibes are affecting us...

Latest posts