Quantcast

Happy Wedding Day Betsy and Joe!!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

MisticalMisty

I hope the day is beautiful, the ceremony glorious and your lives filled with love, laughter and all the happiness you can handle!

Tina

Older and wiser now
Wow! I've been so out of the loop that I didn't know it was today. Bets, may you and Joe have a day so wonderful that you'll keep wishing you could do it all over again. :)

stan_der_man

The Teflon Frog
Congratulations, congratulations congratulations Betsy! I hope your and Joe's special day is the most magical and happy that it can be! The best of luck and happiness for you guys.

Sincerely,
Stan

butch

cuddly, hairy, and fat
Betsy and Joe, I'm so happy for you. I hope today is the beginning of a partnership that brings you as much joy in 50 years as it does today, and much blessings for the love you share to keep growing!

Ash

Smash
DimensionsModel
We all love you both (Betsy and Joe) so much! Happy Wedding Day!

I wish you so much happiness and joy, Betsy. You are one of the kindest, most genuine women I've ever known. Congratulations on becoming Mrs. Joe!

Love you!

MisticalMisty

:doh: Would someone be so kind as to fix the title of this thread...I'm sorry!!! I was just awake when I made it and misspelled Betsy.

:(

Happy Day anyways :D

Ash

Smash
DimensionsModel
Hahaha. I'm a doofus. Didn't even see this!

Would a mod kindly merge, please?

Tina

Older and wiser now
Done and done. I kinda liked it as it was, Misty. Betsy is the besty. :D

rainyday

Departed
Hope you're having a wonderful day today, Betsy. Wishing you two much happiness and a life of sweet, blissful days together. Congratulations.

CrankySpice

Unwashed.
Yay! The Oohs Are Married! I smell a sit-com....with your kooky neighbors in Fatopia and their adorable cream colored mini wire haired dachshund named Butter! Oh, the hilarious antics!

out.of.habit

Fat Lois Returns
This is the sweetest ever! I am floored by you, simply floored! I can't even tell you how much this means to me that you've made a thread to recognize us today! You are incredible.

Today was beautiful. Simple, calm, casual and very giddy. Our marriage, followed by lattes and dessert, breakfast for dinner, and cuddling on the couch was just the thing. Nothing better to celebrate today than to do what we love. I feel wonderful. We feel wonderful. (I promise, I won't toss the "we" word around too much. lol)

I love you guys. That you were thinking of us today means the world. It makes me feel like we're able to share a bit of our quiet and wonderful day with you, and it is so important to us to share this with our Dims family.

Now if you'll excuse me... ;)

Tina

Older and wiser now
Bets, the "we"s are just fine. You have every reason to be giddy and thrilled and full of "we"s. :D

Pictures and details when you're ready, please!! Oh, and I adore breakfast for dinner, so I think it's a wonderful wedding night meal.

Latest posts