Quantcast

Happy Wedding Day Betsy and Joe!!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Risible

Monkey Daze
Congratulations to you both!

I'm very happy for you, and I hope your wedding day (and night ;)) are everything you've dreamed of!

I hope you'll be kind enough to share a couple pix, so that we might gush. :)

Friday

Not fap material. Bye!
Congratulations, felicitations, and happy ever afters.

EtobicokeFA

Proud FA
DM Supporter
Congratulations!!!! I hope you guys have a wondering life together.

mossystate

flicks a booger on conrad
Congratulations! I am betting your face has been getting a smile workout.

:):):)

SoVerySoft

No fat no flavor
In Remembrance
Yay yay yay! It's official! I wish you a lifetime of happiness.

P.S. I know you guys have been together for a while and I'm wondering if it felt...well...different! after you tied the knot.

I ask because I got married after living with the guy for 5 years. We thought it would be just another day in the life, but on our wedding night we felt different - happy - "official" - in a way that is very difficult to explain.

jamie

...tickled...
Oh, I am so sorry I missed this...I didn't realize the big day was here already.

Happy happy newly-wedded bliss to you both. I hope you days are filled with giddiness and lots of lovin'. :wubu:

Mini

Right, not nice
How the heck did I miss this?

Congratulations, you two! You guys were so freakin' cute at the bash, you have no idea. I'm so happy for ya'!

Waxwing

Reckless Hero
I wish you both so so much happiness, and I'm so glad that you've found this wonderful love.

out.of.habit

Fat Lois Returns
*Squeeeee*

You guys are the best. I'm sorry I haven't had the time to come back and give you all the BIGGEST thank you in a few days. Apparently, the world doesn't just pause because we get married. Who knew?! ;)

Also, to each of you who felt like you missed something, I haven't had a chance to mention it outside the blog because I've been so effing busy. Don't worry about a thing, we seriously decided to do it about a week in advance, and didn't have a day and time scheduled until the the thursday beforehand.

Randi, to answer your question... the difference between pre-marriage and now is nearly imperceptible. Life itself doesn't change much at all, really, but there is a very quiet emotional relief, like sinking into the pillows at the end of a long day. Something you had all along, indescribably comfortable, leaving you content and safe to drift away with the promise of sweet dreams.

I don't know. I'm having trouble verbalizing it too. If I figure out how to describe it perfectly, I'll definitely come tell you!

Carrie

How the heck did I miss this?
Clearly we're both pathetically self-absorbed, because I missed it, too. :p

So.... congratulations, Betsy and Joe!! What a wonderful event; I'm so happy for both of you. :):):)

MisticalMisty

Life itself doesn't change much at all, really, but there is a very quiet emotional relief, like sinking into the pillows at the end of a long day. Something you had all along, indescribably comfortable, leaving you content and safe to drift away with the promise of sweet dreams.
Best. Quote. Ever.

Waxwing

Reckless Hero
Randi, to answer your question... the difference between pre-marriage and now is nearly imperceptible. Life itself doesn't change much at all, really, but there is a very quiet emotional relief, like sinking into the pillows at the end of a long day. Something you had all along, indescribably comfortable, leaving you content and safe to drift away with the promise of sweet dreams.
Oh my god you made me cry AGAIN.

What a beautiful way to put it.

Chimpi

into the shining sun
And that is Post-Wedding Reputation worthy. Too bad I cannot give it just yet.
I'm happy for you both! :)

Jes

is oddly aroused
happy 1 week anniversary!

(yay! for once, i'm not late)

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing
~Egads!~ I am so sorry it took me this long to catch this thread :doh: :blush:

Let's celebrate with Fairy Weddings, shall we? :D

Congratulations- I wish you both a lifetime of happiness together

Latest posts