Has anyone considered running naked in the street or actually done public nudity?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Butterbelly

Melting in the desert
Yes...I was 19 and some college girlfriends and I got very intoxicated. We started playing truth or dare and I picked a dare, which ended up being me running naked down the street in front of our dorm. Thank God it was like 2am because hardly anyone saw me.

Zandoz

Highly irregular
I'm boycotting Halloween until I can use my costume of choice without fear of angry mobs and/or incarceration.

My costume of choice? Nekkid old fat guy.

Do you know the difference between "naked" and "nekkid"?

"Naked" means you don't have any clothes on and "Nekkid" means you don't have any clothes on plus you're up to something!

Ben from England

Ha. This thread brings to mind a story I saw in the paper about some English guy who went skinny dipping in the Imperial Palace moat in Japan.

'Local TV footage showed the man swimming around the moat as the police chased him with a long stick, attracting a crowd of onlookers. He was in the water for about an hour.'

Imagine being the person who's job it was to chase naked English dude around with a stick for an hour. Best talking point at diner with the family that night ever.

http://www.japantoday.com/category/crime/view/naked-spanish-speaking-foreigner-detained-after-swimming-in-imperial-palace-moat

View attachment naked.jpg

Tina

Older and wiser now
Just fat dipping, no actual 'on the street' public nudity. I don't forsee it, either. :p

bmann0413

PLAYER ONE READY! START!
I did when I was younger. I ran around Sears naked.

And a friend of mine ran around school naked on the last day of 11th grade.

JerseyGirl07093

Stick a fork in me
I think I will do a nudie run in my garden tomorrow. I have a huge yard covered with soft grass and flowers.

It will be warm tomorrow, and my neighbor is away.:D

Does it count if nobody sees it?:p
As the kids say...pics or it didn't happen! :p

I've always had the urge to streak in public and I have a feeling I'm not the only one. I have a feeling I'd be naked a lot more often if it weren't for 'body issues' (ie:being fat and all that comes with it). I've said more than once that if I had a 'perfect' body I would be naked in public all the time. :blush:

steely

I live in the city that houses the State Mental Hospital.

They'd be coming to take me away haha hoho to the funny farm where life is beautiful all around.:eek:

Shosh

Susannah
As the kids say...pics or it didn't happen! :p

I've always had the urge to streak in public and I have a feeling I'm not the only one. I have a feeling I'd be naked a lot more often if it weren't for 'body issues' (ie:being fat and all that comes with it). I've said more than once that if I had a 'perfect' body I would be naked in public all the time. :blush:

HaHa. Pics?:D

You should streak! Who cares if your body isn't perfect. Seize the day! This is Dims, size acceptance.:D

I'll alert the media. Film at seven.
Just put me on Entertainment Tonight then.:p

space_dazee

Not without my clothes on :D

I am not comfortable enough seeing myself naked yet to let that many people see me naked.

bmann0413

PLAYER ONE READY! START!
Well, I was five at the time. Me and my mom were clothes shopping for me and since I couldn't find her, I ran around the Sears to look for her. I just happened to be naked.

J1980

Ha. This thread brings to mind a story I saw in the paper about some English guy who went skinny dipping in the Imperial Palace moat in Japan.

'Local TV footage showed the man swimming around the moat as the police chased him with a long stick, attracting a crowd of onlookers. He was in the water for about an hour.'

Imagine being the person who's job it was to chase naked English dude around with a stick for an hour. Best talking point at diner with the family that night ever.

http://www.japantoday.com/category/crime/view/naked-spanish-speaking-foreigner-detained-after-swimming-in-imperial-palace-moat

I heard this man isn't English but Spanish... :D

mimosa

Fluffy Mama
I feel brave behind my cam. ;)

But "real life".....:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

Shosh

Susannah
I feel brave behind my cam. ;)

But "real life".....:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:
Do it Mimi! The air is crisp and cool this time of year in Colorado.

It would be very invigorating doing a nudie run there in the Rocky Mountains!:D

mimosa

Fluffy Mama
Actually, we had a cold day. I don't want to freeze MY Rocky Mountains:eek:...if you know what I'm saying...;)

I did have a nice walk earlier. But I had all of my clothes on and a jacket.:rolleyes:

Do it Mimi! The air is crisp and cool this time of year in Colorado.

It would be very invigorating doing a nudie run there in the Rocky Mountains!:D

Suze

Too Vanilla For You
well, i haven't, but my cousin ran nekkid down our most famous/crowded street when he was 18-19. right in front of the royal castle :D

Latest posts