Quantcast

Has anyone tried to stretch their stomach?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

bbwsluvr2

I was wondering if anyone has tried to stretch their stomach. Stretching it by stuffing yourself to the max and drinking liquid afterwards. Keeping constant pressure on the stomach to really stretch it. That will really increase your stomach capacity so you can eat more and gain faster.

sarrymue

I would like to find a way to stretch my stomach. My belly has very "limited space" - I eat often (5 regular meals + some little snacks, usually fruit or biscuit with coffee) but I feel full after small portions. I had tried to consume bigger portions and continue after feeling full, but than I always started hiccuping and sometimes felt gassy.

Ocean

This might end up being completely unrelated, but I was into inflation a few years ago, and learned how to 'self' inflate by breathing in air and swallowing it. Completely harmless as long as you don't push past any pain barriers. Anyway, the advice I got was to push my stomach out whenever I got the opportunity to, like just walking along the street, or sat at home online, push it out as far as I could. This gets the muscles used to being a larger size, and slowly, lets your stomach hold more. I know at one time I could get a good few inches by swallowing air, since my stomach was then accustomed to being that size by how much I pushed it out.

I don't know if this would work for food or not, but the basis seems to be around the same. I hope it works!

Chef

Galloping Gourmet
This is a job for... the International Federation of Competitive Eating! http://www.ifoce.com/

...Stomach elasticity is usually considered the key to eating success, and competitors commonly train by drinking large amounts of water over a short time to stretch out the stomach. The IFOCE actively discourages training of any sort...

bigwideland

This is a job for... the International Federation of Competitive Eating! http://www.ifoce.com/

...Stomach elasticity is usually considered the key to eating success, and competitors commonly train by drinking large amounts of water over a short time to stretch out the stomach. The IFOCE actively discourages training of any sort...
I do not think this a good idea as you can displace the valve at the top of your stomack into the diaphram, not sure of the spelling I think that a Hyhatus heria, I had a very slight one and it caused me hell for two years. I got mine at the gym by doing to much weight in a leg press machine.

Miss Jayde

I stretched my stomach simply by frequently eating large meals. I am also a binge eater, or stuffer. Frequently eating large amounts of food stretches your stomach. I found after stretching my stomach it takes more food to fill me up, therefore I want to eat more in order to feel full. And this in turn stretches my stomach a bit further. I am only relatively little. But I am still amazed by how much food I am eating, can now eat, and want to eat. I can eat a whole large pizza as well as an entire garlic bread and dessert, with soft drink...and go back for supper. I have also eaten an entire roast chicken, baked veggies and cheesecake...simply as dinner.
Just be careful not to eat to much to soon. If it becomes painful you should stop and give it a rest and proceed more slowly. Give your stomach time to stretch and adjust, and i'm sure you'll be eating like a champion in no time.
Good luck!

jtgw

I stretched my stomach simply by frequently eating large meals. I am also a binge eater, or stuffer. Frequently eating large amounts of food stretches your stomach. I found after stretching my stomach it takes more food to fill me up, therefore I want to eat more in order to feel full. And this in turn stretches my stomach a bit further. I am only relatively little. But I am still amazed by how much food I am eating, can now eat, and want to eat. I can eat a whole large pizza as well as an entire garlic bread and dessert, with soft drink...and go back for supper. I have also eaten an entire roast chicken, baked veggies and cheesecake...simply as dinner.
Just be careful not to eat to much to soon. If it becomes painful you should stop and give it a rest and proceed more slowly. Give your stomach time to stretch and adjust, and i'm sure you'll be eating like a champion in no time.
Good luck!
Dammit that's too hot! Stop it at once! :D

kojack

kustomized...
I have a few times... but then I go back to my normal meals. Sometimes it just feels really nice to bee stuffed like a thanksgiving turkey. :)

Latest posts