Has There Ever Been a FA/BBW Couple Pic Thread?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

KendraLee

I love that idea. Whenever I see people writing about their boyfriend or girlfriend I'm always wondering who they are talking about and what they are like as a couple. I can't participate since I am not a couple but I'd love to see those of you who are:)

ssflbelle

Everyone looks so much in love. Thanks for sharing your pictures. Fran and Rich loved the story. I once had a love but not any more, sure do hope someday to find another one.

sugar and spice

Everyone looks so much in love. Thanks for sharing your pictures. Fran and Rich loved the story. I once had a love but not any more, sure do hope someday to find another one.
Thanks ssflbelle, Sometimes when you least expect it and aren't even looking love finds you. I hope that will happen for you too. I really believe there is somebody out there for everyone as corny as that sounds.:)

Tina

Older and wiser now
This is my darling husband, Bigggie (Eric), and me, taken this last January. We first met here, on the old Dimensions board, almost 10 years ago, when he wrote me an email telling me I have a pretty smile, though I had noticed him, and his artwork, before that.

Shosh

Susannah
Okay, I'll start. Here is Carla and me taken at Philly Bash last year.
What a lovely couple.:) May you both be blessed. I quoted you in my signature line Phil because I like the way you have put your wife up on a pedastal.

Shosh

Susannah
This is my darling husband, Bigggie (Eric), and me, taken this last January. We first met here, on the old Dimensions board, almost 10 years ago, when he wrote me an email telling me I have a pretty smile, though I had noticed him, and his artwork, before that.

Very nice indeed. :)

Tina

Older and wiser now
Thanks, Shoshie. :)

I'm really loving seeing these photos. Nice thread, john.

LuvBug

All you guys are so beautiful! Pics should really be a separate thread.

Latest posts