Has There Ever Been a FA/BBW Couple Pic Thread?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

aocutiepi

a beautiful mess.
I'm the only big girl my boyfriend of almost two years has dated (I'm so happy that I can finally post here, never thought I would be able to) and he doesn't consider himself an FA as much as a LA--a Laura Admirer :smitten:--but he says now that if something were to happen to us, that he couldn't go back to the skinny girls he used to date. I have made him see the light... he loves my softness. :D

View attachment 1540559_684302465963_6922020308978048886_o.jpg

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing
I'm the only big girl my boyfriend of almost two years has dated (I'm so happy that I can finally post here, never thought I would be able to) and he doesn't consider himself an FA as much as a LA--a Laura Admirer :smitten:--but he says now that if something were to happen to us, that he couldn't go back to the skinny girls he used to date. I have made him see the light... he loves my softness. :D
Lovely couple- beautiful photo :) :bow:

Deacone

For Azeroth!

Us in the airport on the way to holiday

My leaving do at work

Not leaving me alone in France while i'm brushing my teeth :p

lille

Deacone, you guys are so ridiculously cute together. It's clear he adores you.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Deacone, you guys are so ridiculously cute together. It's clear he adores you.
Hey Lille, seeing you post in this thread, I was getting all excited that we'd finally get to see you with your guy ;) I know some people aren't comfortable sharing pics online, but if you two are willing, would be lots who would love to see you together!

ETA: I figure Deacone could be getting tired of me always raving about their pics, but too bad -- *rave, rave* super-cute as always and I always love the interaction between you two.

Deacone

For Azeroth!
Awww guys, I love your comments! He does adore me, and I adore him so much ^_^ I love showing you pictures of us being silly together :) x

lille

Hey Lille, seeing you post in this thread, I was getting all excited that we'd finally get to see you with your guy ;) I know some people aren't comfortable sharing pics online, but if you two are willing, would be lots who would love to see you together!
I'd love to show him off, but I had an issue with someone gathering pictures and stalking me a while back and have since pretty much stopped posting pics of my face anywhere other than Facebook.

Latest posts