• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

have i really gotten fat?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hornet027

so i am 23 year old male and just graduated from college this past may. when i started college i was around 175. when i graduated i was around 200, but wasn't really sure because i hadn't weighed myself in a long time. i recently moved to the south and started teaching, and i've gotten up to almost 230 at only 5'10. i hadnt really thought about it too much until i'd gotten a few comments from my students about "gettin pretty thick around the middle," "packin on some pounds," or "lookin chubby lately." then i realzied the new pants i got this past summer for work, 36x32, have gotten pretty tight this past month. have i really turned into a fat guy?

Latest posts

Back