Have you ever been ID'd as a FA (m/f)?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

rollhandler

Not really. In fact, most people around where I live don't even know what the hell a FA is. lol
Since I've moved I am discovering the same thing. But I still get pegged as "that guy that only likes fat girls" as soon as they see and ask about my tattoos as well.
Rollhandler

MickeyFFA

OMG! You've just said exactly why I don't hit on fat guys! I thought I was the only one who felt that way :blush:
Nope definetly not alone. I feel the same way too. I'm suprisingly more comfortable approaching thin, muscular men than the ones I really want to talk to. Take last night for example. I met these two cute guys and immediatly stated chatting up the thin one because I was afraid his chubby friend would think I only wanted him because I was fat too. I wonder if BHM actually think like that...

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Take last night for example. I met these two cute guys and immediatly stated chatting up the thin one because I was afraid his chubby friend would think I only wanted him because I was fat too. I wonder if BHM actually think like that...
Yes, I'm quite positive that many do.

wrench13

Pirate music for sail
Yeah, I was identified as a FA by friends, family and co-workers after I showed up at home, party, dance or after work unwinding with a fat woman on my arm. Let's face it folks, unlike someone who has a thing for SMDB or furries, some other predeliction that doensn't manifiest iteslf so obviously, if you're an out FA, someone is bound to notice the fat cuties you're with!

bigmac

Apparently I'm easy to ID as an FA -- even when I'm totally unaware of the person whose ID'd me. For instance I was at a sort of punk club in London about ten years ago. I was just having a beer and listening to the music when someone pinched my butt. I turned around and there was a cute short fat girl with light brown hair and a button nose (i.e. just like all the girls I dated on the other side of the pond). I never did ask her how she knew.

kittymahlberg

After a lot of lurking, I had to resurrect this post based on my recent experience.

If he isn't a ladies' man, it's harder to tell! I'm starting to wonder about this friend of mine. He doesn't hang out with big girls, but he doesn't hang out a lot with girls in general.

However, if I had a dime for every time he's mentioned that I need to be fattened up, or if I eat another bite of dessert I'll blow up like a balloon and explode. . . ! The number and outrageousness of the comments (in public, mind you) increases proportionate to the amount of alcohol he's been drinking (though he also makes these comments when stone cold sober).

Then again, I could be seeing things through the lens of my own interests. He's a pretty crazy guy who says whatever pops into his mouth. It could be just a meaningless joke. But I'm still suspicious. Plus he's an extreme foody, and a bit on the hefty side himself. In case you couldn't tell, curiosity is driving me mad.

Reactions: Tad

Adrian

??
Apparently I'm easy to ID as an FA -- even when I'm totally unaware of the person whose ID'd me.
I also am in that situation, I guess it has to do with the great big smile that covers my face. When I am wearing sun glasses, I gather it is my eyebrows rising when I see a BBW gives away my true feelings.

Emma

Not really. In fact, most people around where I live don't even know what the hell a FA is. lol

But most larger girls around here tend to be kinda bitchy when I talk to them. Even if I were to just say hi.
Probably a bit late to reply to this. If someone approached me in the street I'd probably come across as a bit standoffish or bitchy but really I'd just be a bit like urmmmmm what the fuck do i say? lol

samuraiscott

True Story
My ex girlfriend was really the one to point it out before any friends or family did. She knew I liked big girls and on occasion would be like, aw, there's a cute big girl and point her out when we were somewhere. We were on vacation once and she was kind of worried that the big girls staying up on the next floor might catch my eye, telling me about how glad she was they left the pool before I got there.

Everyone now knows I like BBWs, and it's not really anything anyone has a problem with. My cousin is a BBW web model who has been on the Tyra Banks show and she advertises her site on the Paysite Board.

Weirdo890

I don't believe I've ever been identified as an FA by anyone without actually telling people. Then again, I'm so oblivious that I could be mistaken. :D

Venom

Most people that know me have figured out that I'm a FFA just from the guys I date and comments I make. My coworkers have all figured it out and when a BHM comes in to my work I almost always end up being their server even when I am not serving that day.

TimeTraveller

Not Enough Hours in Day
For those of you who have been ID'd as FAs, have you noticed that some people take it too far and assume you must want to jump into the sack with every fat woman you see? :doh:

I've been ID'd as an FA by one of my wife's snoopy and more dramatic friends who is a size 0 and seems insulted I'm not attracted to her. Once I bumped into one of my wife's 2nd cousins, a woman of about 500 pounds, in a Barnes & Noble. We were chatting and laughing when the snoop turned up and took a big interest in who I was talking to. Not "hello", not "how are you?", just "who's this?" I introduced them and for fun, knowing how snoopy she was, I didn't tell her the other woman was one of my wife's cousins. About 5 minutes later the snoop brought my wife over, possibly to catch me in the act "flirting" with a fatter woman. My wife and her cousin were glad to see each other and started chatting, and they had no idea the snoop was disappointed I wasn't in trouble. :rolleyes:

lovelocs

Nunc est Bibendum
I have one friend in particular who like to play the "what about him?" game.
"Hey, you think that fat guy is sexy?"

"wellwhatabouthim?"

"WHAT?!? You like that guy, but not this one?"

Hours of barside entertainment.

Fox

Possibly once, but I don't remember. Most my life, I've been identified as a gay guy, which isn't completely true.

mediaboy

I know a fair amount of BHM's. I'm not exactly sure why - I just do, ok.

Its always really interesting to meet their girl friends for the first time.

They get introduced, I get introduced, I introduce my girl friend...

Then there is always this magical eye ball fuckery between myself & their lady as if to say "hell yeah... keep on play'n player..."

I'm just curious if any FFA's have had similar precious moments with FA's?

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
I know a fair amount of BHM's. I'm not exactly sure why - I just do, ok.

Its always really interesting to meet their girl friends for the first time.

They get introduced, I get introduced, I introduce my girl friend...

Then there is always this magical eye ball fuckery between myself & their lady as if to say "hell yeah... keep on play'n player..."

I'm just curious if any FFA's have had similar precious moments with FA's?
I'm not sure if you're asking from the POV of a BBW/FFA (or if that matters) but when I do meet other people who like fatties, yes there often is a sort of secret-handshake-like nod or wink. Definitely. LOL

Latest posts