• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Have you ever felt both guilty and turned on? (My dilemma)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~KawaiiFFA~

World Wide Web Warrior
I'm in a bit of a pickle.

My boyfriend has an immune disorder (CVID) and as a result has had arthritis since he was 16 (he's 21.) Lately it's gotten really bad and last week it was at the point where he couldn't walk more than a few steps. His doctor put him on a pill called Prednisone to reduce inflammation but warned that he might gain ten pounds a week (He's around 315 now.) Why he would do this when he repeatedly tells him he needs to lose weight to be in less pain I don't know, but I'm not a doctor.

So my dilemma is that my boyfriend has been on this pill for all of 4 days and I can already tell he's gained weight. He's been eating whole ice cream cakes and pizzas and bowls of pasta in single sittings and I know it's the pill. He's still in a lot of pain and I feel super-bad about being turned on by his quasi-immobility/extreme appetite, mainly because at the end of the day, I'd rather have a thin boyfriend than no boyfriend at all, and he does need to lose weight because of his illness.

He told me not to feel bad about it and has actually been doing more fetish related things, but I worry about the long-term. So, have any of you ever felt guilty about something related to your fetish but simultaneously super turned on? Is he right that I shouldn't feel guilty at all? :confused:

Thanks. Just kind of had to get this off my chest and figured I'd post it here to hear others' experiences.

(And if you know anything about arthritis or this pill, feel free to let me know.)

Latest posts

Back