Have you ever...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

frankman

The Eternal Cowboy
No I haven't. I have hangglided/glid/glidden (damn you Eddy Izzard) and para-gli...aw you get the point. Never leapt out of an airplane.

Have you ever decided to dislike/hate someone, without a proper reason, or with an improper one?

D_A_Bunny

www.peaceoneday.org
Does a bear shit in the woods? I mean, hell yes. That is like a ten minute catch up call for me.

Have you ever kissed your dog and gotten a bit of a wet face and then transferred said doggy wetness to a human by then kissing them?

frankman

The Eternal Cowboy
...A bike. Yes. I have witnesses.

Have you ever acted inappropriate at a funeral?

frankman

The Eternal Cowboy
No, but I would like to reincarnate as a chick, just to have been on both the rides.

Have you ever accidentally set something on fire?

sugar and spice

No

Have you ever watched some kiddie show by yourself no kiddies watching with you and enjoyed it?

BarbBBW

Yep, I am BACK!
No

Have you ever watched some kiddie show by yourself no kiddies watching with you and enjoyed it?
yes!!
I love spongebob, and the Wiggles, Franklin,Tom and Jerry etc etc i watch them alot actually haha

Have you ever started a "food fight"

goofy girl

took a sharp left turn
Nope, not yet lol

Have you ever farted in a room with only one other person in it and pretended it didn't happen?

Esther

Queen Black Acid
Yes, haha. Sometimes I can actually convince my poor man friend that he is the smelly one ;)

Have you ever choked down a gagworthy meal in order to be polite?

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing
Yes

Have you ever taken (or tried to take) a friend's significant other?
Yes...except they were broken up. It was a very long time ago in HS...and he was coming onto me hard.

I went and told her that I was interested in him. When I realized that it was not going to be okay with her, I told him to get lost.

Winds up he was using me to try to get her attention to get her back anyway. Neither one of us would talk to him after that.

I saw him after I had graduated HS when he came into my job. He tried to get me to meet him when we got off work because he was working right up the street. That devil that rules me sometimes told him yes....and asked him to be sure to wait for me because I might get out of work late. I never showed up ;)

She is still my good friend- and I was talking to her on FB messenger not long ago. We were making plans for me to go visit her in Ohio in the spring time. :happy:

Have you ever laughed so hard that you peed on yourself- and you were not at home to change?

Crystal

No! Haha.

Have you ever done anything sexual with someone 15 years or more older/younger than you?