"Health" Question

Discussion in 'BHM/FFA' started by Ryōri, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Mar 1, 2009 #1

Ryōri

Ryōri

Ryōri

Built Like a Teddy Bear

Okay, so recently I lost my job....well, 8 months ago and since then I have noticed I have been eating more and went from 290 to 340. I have also noticed that my slightly drupping tummy has started to sag further and has started brushing against my ::cough::. It is really quite bothersome and kind of annoying. I also noticed that my tummy is sticking to me (the kind of stick when it is a really hot humid summer day and you touch some one and you stick) and am adjusting myself more in public whether it be standing or sitting. I have tried various powders and they end up feeling nasty by the end of the day and I tired letting it hang over my boxers or pants but end up with "rug" burn.

Any kind of advice, tips, tricks, stories, adventures, tales or yarns that could help. Hell you could make me feel less aqward by telling a "coming of age" story...yeeeeah.

2. Mar 1, 2009 #2

MaryElizabethAntoinette

MaryElizabethAntoinette

MaryElizabethAntoinette

Beauty is Relative

I really wish I had something helpful to say, like a piece of advice or something...

But yeah... that was just too sexy a description for me to be able to respond maturely and intelligently.

rabbitislove likes this.
  3. Mar 3, 2009 #3

Ryōri

Ryōri

Ryōri

Built Like a Teddy Bear

hmmmmmm I betting it wasn't the rug burn or other things that were sexy but thanks anyways :p I just figured with as many big guys here that there would be words of wisdom for belly apron maintenance for beginners.

4. Mar 3, 2009 #4

moniquessbbw

moniquessbbw

moniquessbbw

Shake N Bake

You can wear briefs that have full belly coverage so the belly isnt sticking to you. Also you can get some gold bond powder. Or you can roll up some cotton hand towels and put them under your belly to keep the skin from touching skin and it will also soak up any moisture. Hope this helps you some.

5. Mar 3, 2009 #5

butch

butch

butch

cuddly, hairy, and fat

There's a thread in the Health Forum called "Tricks of the Big Girl/Boy Trade" and there are tons of suggestions for this there. All the BHMS should go check out that thread, imo.