• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Heather's Cupcake Social

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoVerySoft

No fat no flavor
Heather, Ashley and Soupy hosted a cupcake social after the Fat Forum that was held in NYC on Thursday night.

Here are some pics from the party. I thought they were a bit more appropriate here than in the events forum. Oh heck, I'll post some there too. (In Heather's thread about the party.)

View attachment Crumbs-phonepic-edit.jpg
The cupcakes were from Crumbs Bake Shop. Sorry for the poor pic - this one was from my phone. These cupcakes were AMAZING!

View attachment plate-o-minis-3sm.jpg
Mini cupcakes. Really, honest - 2 bit cupcakes. See the next pic for perspective

View attachment Heather-4sm.jpg
Heather didn't really gobble down all the minis. You can see they really are minis in this pic.

View attachment big-uns-1sm.jpg
Full size cupcakes

View attachment halvsies-2sm.jpg
Heather wisely cut the big ones in half (so we could taste more flavors!)'

Latest posts

Back