• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Heavy Debt by JP (SSBBW, Force feeding, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JP.

SSBBW, Force feeding, ~XWG -not paying your dues to a bookie with connections can lead to big trouble - and we do mean big!

Heavy Debt
by JP

This is a story I planned to write in installments a few years ago, that I'm resurrecting. I added a bit more to the original story, and I hope to add some more parts to it shortly.

Joyce was in a hurry. She stumbled through her small university apartment, grabbing things almost at random and shoving them into a bag with a frantic look in her eyes. She had just gotten a phone call from a friend of hers who had only said "They're on their way," a warning which sent Joyce into this frenzy.

She grabbed a small duffel bag and just began throwing some clothes into it, and then from there various things she figured she couldn't be without. Eventually the duffel bag was getting heavy, and difficult to close so she decided that was enough as she reached for her jacket. She almost made it to the door when she realized she'd forgotten her keys.

Panic was driving her actions now as she dropped the duffel bag and ran back into her room to paw through clothes and fallen items looking for her keys. Moments of frantic searching finally revealed them. She sprinted back to the door, barely remembering to pick up her bag as she threw open the door.

There was a flash of light, as if someone had just taken her picture. It forced her to close her eyes against it, and strangely enough she felt her knees get weak, and then the bag dropped from her nerveless hand as well as the keys in her other hand. Her vision cleared only slightly and she saw some large men dressed in black in her doorway. She only saw them for a second more before everyting went black.

"We got her." she heard one of them say.

"Alright, let's get her back to the doc, he's got the operating table ready..." and then she faded out completely.

Joyce woke up much later, though she really had no concept of time, only a raging thirst and hunger. Her limbs felt weak and sluggish, and for the first ten minutes her vision was so blurred she couldn't see anything.

"She's coming around." a voice said, it filled her with dread though she didn't know why yet, her memories were still jumbled and confused.

"Water..." she tried to say, but her lips seemed stuck and her tongue was dry. She opened her mouth and croaked "Water...".

In response a straw was put to her lips and she sucked on it with all her strength, and managed to get a few gulps of water. It wasn't cold, but was some of the best water she had ever tasted.

"Go tell the boss. By tomorrow she should be ready..." she heasrd in the distance. After the thirst had been slaked she found herself sinking back into sleep again, despite the dread and uncertainty of her situation.

"...hungry?" a voice said, as if coming from far away. She managed to concentrate on the voice and it started to bring her back to consciousness, like swimming to the surface.

"Are we hungry?" the voice said again. She finally woke up completely, and though she didn't have a haze, she still couldn't quite remember everything that had happened. But yes she was hungry. She opened her eyes. The brightness was glaring at first, but her vision cleared quickly enough. Her lips were no longer gummed shut either it seemed.

Looking around she seemed to be in a hospital room of some kind, she was dressed in a flimsy gown and lying in bed under light blankets. She found the source of the voice, a young man wearing a white lab coat, lifting up trays of food, breakfast food, off of a cart and placing them on a tray for her bed. The first plate was full of scrambled eggs, smothered in cheese sauce along with a tall glass of milk.

"Where am I?" she asked. She felt some fear rousing in her, but it was mild, and she was in control.

"You're recovering from an operation and you need your strength. Here, have some breakfast." he said as he slid the wheeled bed tray over her lap. He then pushed a button for a remote control on his belt, and her bed started to tilt upwards to help her sit up.

Joyce needed little encouragement and grabbed the spoon and dug in to the rich breakfast. This wasn't the kind of breakfast she usually ate. She kept her weight at a trim 115 pounds through exercise and birdlike eating habits, but she was just too hungry right now. She forgot for the moment her questions as she spooned more of the food into her eager mouth, gratefully accepting a smaller plate from the doctor which had English muffins covered in butter. She finished the eggs at a rate that surprised her even as she placed the empty glass of milk down on the tray.

"Thank you." she said with a slight gasp of breath. "That was delicious. OK, now could you please tell me what happened?"

The doctor smiled and lifted the other plate that was on the cart, a large Belgium waffle drenched in butter, syrup and whipped cream. "Have some more, and then rest, I'll be back later and let you know what happened. OK?"

He took away the empty plate and replaced it with the other. Joyce was shaking her head and was about to say that she couldn't eat any more, when she saw that her hands were already busily cutting the waffle up into bite sized pieces. She was still hungry she guessed, and besides it looked delicious. The doctor smiled as he watched her eat, and then took the cart with some of the empty plates and left, Joyce heard the lock click when the door closed.

It didn't take her long to finish it, and when she did, she was truly full. She got the chance to look around now, and decided there was something very strange about this. The room had no window, though there was a large mirror on one side of the room. Strangely, there was no bathroom, and the door was definitely locked as she discovered when she got brave enough to try it.

The main things in the room were the bed she was in, and across from her was a flat wall panel TV. It was when she was looking for the remote that something occurred to her. She couldn't find her clothes anywhere. She'd been in a car accident once and when she woke up she was in a hospital room, and she remembered that her clothes were on the night stand.

As she began looking, it all came back to her. The phone call. The panic. The frantic search and the flash of light. When the door opened her fears were confirmed as she scurried back into bed.

The doctor returned. She still didn't know his name, but she certainly knew the man that came in with her. His name was Carlos Scapetti, the loan shark and mob boss, and unfortunately he was the man to whom she owed quite a lot of money to. He didn't have anyone else with him, though she thought she heard voices behind the door. Joyce scrambled backwards in bed but there was only one way out of the room, and the two men were in front of it.

"C-Carlos!" she stammered. "I-I was j-just coming to see you..." The youngish looking Italian man just held up a hand to signal for quiet, he looked like he was at the edge of his patience.

"Joyce, Joyce, Joyce. What am I going to do with you? Hmm? A smart, pretty college girl like you, why would you get involved in the races? Don't you know that betting's a terrible habit? I suppose it's too much to ask that you got my money."

"Carlos! I swear I can get the money! I'm totally serious!" she blurted out as tears ran down her cheeks.

"I'm totally serious too. And you ain't got a dime do you, you stupid bitch?" the impatience and anger in his voice was obvious and getting scarier by the moment.

"But...I-I can get you the money." she sobbed as he took a step forward and she shrank more into the bed,

"Well I can't wait forever you know. And when my boys found you, they had the distinct impression that you were pullin' a burn. You think you can run from me? From Crazy 8?"

She flinched when she heard that. 'Crazy 8' was his nickname among those that had been disciplined by Carlos in the past. He was known to do strange things to those that owed him money, they said that he had government scientists on his payroll that could do all kinds of things to you. She sobbed in terror now, because that must be why she was here.

"No...please!" she begged as she blubbered. He stopped at the side of her bed.

"Shut up. I know you can't get me the money, so I figured I'd work it out in trade. You're going to be workin' for me now. You owe me ten grand, and so I'm going to get my ten grand out of ya. Boys!" he said over his shoulder.

The door opened again and she saw with fear that two large men in sweat suits, the mooks she often saw with Carlos when she had gone to him for money, they came in, each pushing a cart similar to the one that the doctor had with him this morning.

One of them took a plate from it which had four thick grilled cheese sandwiches on it, he followed that up with a large steaming bowl of tomato soup and a tall glass of milk. He wheeled that next to the bed and then put into position the dining tray she had used this morning and attached it to the armrests on either side.

The other big man had gotten to the other side to make sure she didn't run from the bed. When it was attached to the handrail, she heard a click and felt something cold between her thighs and looked down and saw that a plastic bar had descended from the tray to connect to the bed, she couldn't slide down under the tray now. Both men then grabbed her shoulders and arms and held her tight.

"No stop! Let me go!" she yelled. They didn't hurt her or anything, just prevented her from squirming. The doctor then stepped up and reaching between the struggling group, he managed to find a belt or strap that seemed to be attached behind the bed frame. As he pulled it forward Joyce could see that it looked very much like a seat belt, and as he drew it across her body, from over her right shoulder to her left hip and clicked it into place, she saw that it was almost exactly like a seat belt.

He reached behind the other side of the bed and repeated the procedure with another belt, and soon she had a criss-cross of belts on her, the 'X' met just under her breasts. "OK" said the doctor, and they all let go and stepped back. "She's not going anywhere." said the doctor.

Her hands immediately flew to the locks where the belts had been connected, but she found no release button or latch, and with the tray securely fastened she wouldn't be able to squirm under it.

"Now then. Like I said, since you can't pay me in cash, we're going to work it out in trade." began Carlos.

"Carlos! I can pay you!" she sobbed.

"Shut up! You interrupt me again I ain't going to be as generous as I am now."

Joyce finally shut up, covering her mouth with her hands to prevent any more noises. "Like I said, we're going to work out a trade. You ain't got anything else to work with so we'll use you. If I make an example of you that can be worth a lot more in the long run, to keep future deadbeats in line. So here's what the deal is. You owe me 10 grand. Every pound you gain, I knock off 10 dollars."

Joyce didn't understand what he just said. Did he want her to gain weight?

"I see you're having some trouble. We're going to feed you. Every 10 pounds you gain, is one hundred less dollars you owe me."

Joyce's mouth worked up and down as she lowered her hands, she still couldn't quite grasp what he was saying. "You-you're going to..."

"Make you fat, very fat. Yeah that's right." said Carlos.

"But...that's crazy! I mean that'd be a-a-a thousand pounds!" she finally stammered.

"Hey! You got your math back. That's right, a thousand pounds." said Carlos, to the laughs and chuckles of the other men and the doctor.

"But that's crazy!" she yelled. Carlos and the rest stopped laughing as Carlos's expression got grim and hard.

"Not as crazy as 5 dollar for every pound, which is what you owe me now." he said through clenched teeth.

"Carlos!"

"You wanna go for a dollar a pound?" She covered her mouth with her hands again to keep herself silent. The men then placed the grilled cheese and tomato soup on her dinner tray, along with a large glass of milk. She stared at it is if it were full of bugs.

"Now then, don't worry about nothin' but eating. The doctor took care of you, operated for over a week, and with the kind of healing technology he's got with him, believe me that's a lot of operations. You can get as fat as we make you. You ain't gotta go to the bathroom no more, and you ain't gonna get sick again. Now start eating."

Despite her fear and the fact that she wasn't very hungry, she found herself grabbing one of the sandwiches and taking a large bite out of it. She felt similar to when she was eating this morning after the eggs, when she was eating the waffle and wasn't really hungry, like she was on autopilot.

"And we also put a little something in you to make this easier. Any time someone tells you to eat, you gotta obey." said Carlos with a huge grin.

Joyce's eyes bugged out at this, and tried as hard as she could to not put the sandwich she was holding into her mouth. Her hand didn't slow down at all, nor did she do anything but chew the tasty morsel with some relish. She tried to spit it out, to stop chewing, to prevent herself from swallowing. All she accomplished was another bite of grilled cheese, this one dipped first into the tomato soup (just how she liked it).

"Mmmph! No...wa-glumph!" was all she could say as she mechanically fed herself. She was already finished the first grilled cheese and began spooning the creamy tomato soup into her mouth. Despite the fact that she was eating on automatic pilot, she wasn't the least bit messy. Barely a crumb or drop of soup missed her mouth. The men in the room watched with admiration.

"Man boss, I like a woman that can get into a decent meal!" said one of Carlos's mooks. "My mama was like that, knew how to appreciate good cooking, made sure all my girlfriends put on a pound or two, know what I mean? Can I give her some more?"

"G'head, we need to put some meat on her bones." said Carlos. Joyce had picked up the bowl and swigged down the soup and then took the last quarter of the sandwich to sop up the remains of tomato soup. She looked up in fear when he said that.

"GULP! No! It's too much! I'm too full already!" she pleaded as Jimmy piled on two more sandwiches and then filled her bowl halfway with soup again. The other mook refilled her glass of milk and even crumbled some crackers into it for her.

"Chow down sweetie." said Jimmy, and at those words she reached forward with trembling hands and started eating again.

"Mmmm. Good stuff huh?" said the other mook as he took away the finished plates. Her eating was slowing down after she was halfway through the next grilled cheese.

"Hey, what gives? She's slowing down! Hey this ain't no vacation! Get to work honey!" she managed to finish the sandwich and take a sip or two of the soup and milk, before she finally flopped her hands down and made strange gurgling noises.

Joyce was in a state of panic, her arms just lay down at her sides, twitching and spasming as she tried to move them, meanwhile she had the sensation of choking, yet she could still breathe! She could feel the food lodged in her throat, yet could do nothing about it, not cough or spit, or throw up, but she still was somehow breathing through her nose with great panicked gasps.

"She's done for now." said the doctor as he walked forward. "Hold her arms a second boys." They both laid hands on her, but she wasn't in much of a condition to struggle, though her nose was flared and she gaped air through it with panic in her eyes.

The doctor took out a small flashlight, and tilted her head back and pulled her jaw down a little and then pointed the light into her mouth. "Take a look, here." he said backing his head out so all could see.

They leaned in and saw the she indeed was stuffed to capacity, there was milk and tomato soup pooled in the back of her throat with chunks of grilled cheese here and there, while her hands were balled into fists, and her nostrils whistled as she struggled to breathe comfortably.

"And she won't spit it out or anything, she can only swallow it."

"That's great doc." said Carlos. "That makes it real easy for us. I thought we'd have to force feed her or something. This is much better."

"Hey doc. Can she choke or anything?" said mook number 2 as he looked down her throat again.

"No. We operated on her nasal cavities and her hard palate. She has small tubes that run down from her nasal cavities, her nostrils." said the doctor seeing that neither mooks understood him. "Those tubes go straight to her lungs, and are stiff enough that they can't really be pinched closed. She'll be able to breathe while swallowing, it will just take some getting used to for her. When she's really full, she'll be packed with food up to the back of her teeth.

"Even if some food gets stuck she'll probably work it down eventually. It might be a little scary for a bit, but she'll be fine. If you're concerned just pour some vegetable oil down her throat, that should work it down. Or you could have her drink from a hose, the pressure from the water should force it down. She'll digest faster too. Her enzymes and digestive juices are stronger and work faster, and she has a more efficient digestive system all around. Her kidneys, liver and large and small intestines will absorb all the food and liquids now, they won't leave any waste at all. That will speed up the weight gain."

"I hear ya." said Carlos as he watched the show. "What if she eats too much?" he said turning to the doctor.

"She can't. Simple as that. She'll stop eating when she's completely full and wait until she gets some room again, and if there's still food there she starts again. And when I say 'full' I mean it. We turned off her gag reflex. She can't throw up, and that also means she'll eat anything edible we tell her to, regardless of the taste." said the doctor, not caring at all the effect this was having on his patient.

"Y'hear that sweetie? Y'hear that you dumb bitch? You hear how much trouble I'm goin' through for you huh?"

"Yep. Just keep her secure, put food in front of her, give her the magic words and she'll just keep on eating. She needs to sleep of course, and that's a decent time for her to put on weight. Give her a nice big meal that she can finish at one sitting and let her sleep till morning." said the doctor as he stepped back and put the flashlight back in his pocket.

"You thought of everything doc, thanks. Enjoy your new boat. We'll keep you on call OK?"

"Sure. I'll check up on her often too. I'd like to see how she progresses."

"You got it. Give us a call ahead of time that's all. Tony. Show the doc out eh?" said Carlos as they all turned to leave.

Carlos turned back from the doorway. "Hope you like the food sweetie, you got lots more coming."

Joyce could only burble a strange groan due to the fact that food was literally up to the top of her throat, not a pleasant sensation. A half hour later she managed to swallow the food in her gullet and another half hour later she finished the rest of the cold soup and grilled cheese.

Latest posts

Back