Hello I’m Rachel and I’m new here... How about you?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Rachel Scarver

Just became a member recently. I’m trying to find someone to connect with. In case anyone cares, I’m 365 pounds. I live in Little Rock, Arkansas. Believe it or not I’m actually looking for someone to date in person. I say that because lately I’ve noticed people online just wanting belly pics and other pervy stuff. Lol. I’m a simple person that still believes in going on dates even though no one has ever asked me out. I enjoy crocheting and illustrating. Also my favorite movie genre horror. For music, I love RnB, old 70s and 80s even some disco like Beegees. Fleetwood Mack too but I can still listen to newer music too. How about you?

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Welcome to Dims! We aren't a dating site, but it is a nice place to get to know people and make connections and friendships. =) Hopefully you will have fun here!

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
Welcome!

I’m so excited at how many new members have come in the past few weeks. I hope you enjoy it here and get to know some of the regulars.

This is a good place and I think you’ll like it. :)

Broseph

DM Supporter
Welcome, Rachel

I'm also pretty new here. It's great to meet others in the FA community and so far Dims has been great for that.

Tad

mostly harmless
Dimensions isn't a dating site per se, but it is something like a social club, and when people socialize sometimes connections happen. So stay involved, be yourself, and who knows? Worst case, you have had fun socializing and discussing and getting to know some people.

sarahe543

Hello and welcome.
Your music choices sound great. I have a long term friend through this site. Theres some nice people here.

Still a Skye fan

Normalcy is overrated
Just became a member recently. I’m trying to find someone to connect with. In case anyone cares, I’m 365 pounds. I live in Little Rock, Arkansas. Believe it or not I’m actually looking for someone to date in person. I say that because lately I’ve noticed people online just wanting belly pics and other pervy stuff. Lol. I’m a simple person that still believes in going on dates even though no one has ever asked me out. I enjoy crocheting and illustrating. Also my favorite movie genre horror. For music, I love RnB, old 70s and 80s even some disco like Beegees. Fleetwood Mack too but I can still listen to newer music too. How about you?
A belated welcome to you, Miss Rachel. I happen to live in NY, so you're a bit far away for a possible date. However, as others have said, we're a friendly bunch here and I share many of your interests. If you ever get the urge, feel free to make threads or just chat about whatever's on your mind.
I hope you get to enjoy your time here.:)

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
Try posting in the singles thread! Also look in the events section and maybe post looking for events in your area. The more you put it out there the better luck you will have. Arkansas is such a beautiful state. I’ve spent many a great relaxing vacation there.

Group builder