• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Hello there, I'm New!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lady Bella UK

Sit on me fat boy
Hello everybody, my name is Lady Bella! To tell you a bit about myself, I'm a 22 year old FFA who lives in Manchester, UK. I'm shortish, brunette, and a very curvy and happy to be so size 18. I have all the curves in the right places (ie big hips, curvy bottom and 38FF chest!) I've learnt to love myself recently for who I am, and not what others want me to be. I'm also hopelessly unashamedly romantic...I want to find myself a cuddly prince who will take care of me.

I used to go on this board a few years ago, before I went to university, and I'm happy to say I'm back :) I remember there were such wonderful supportive people who really helped me, and I'm sure it is still the case now.

Anyway, I'm a very friendly person who loves making friends and giving hugs. *Waves hello to all the nice people on the FFA/BHM board* :D

Back