Help me gain :D

Discussion in 'Weight Board' started by GamerGainerGirl, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Jun 6, 2014 #121

BigFA

BigFA

BigFA

Yes. Congratulations on your wedding. Your fiance is a very lucky guy!:)

2. Jun 12, 2014 #122

GamerGainerGirl

GamerGainerGirl

GamerGainerGirl

SSBBW in progress

Thanks guys!! Yep you can have a pic! I will post some after the wedding in November but Here is the dress!! Don't mind me lookin like a hobo lol, it was 1 am xD We had the dress delievered somewhere else since we live in an apt just to make sure it got there with no problems.

[​IMG]

So excited! I am making all my decorations and ordered the stuff I need for great prices on eBay. So once it's here I have my work cut out for me haha. But it's finally happening this year :3

3. Jun 12, 2014 #123

petersmyth79

petersmyth79

petersmyth79

You look stunning :) and it fits like a glove :) . can't wait to see your wedding pic :)

4. Jun 12, 2014 #124

Still a Skye fan

Still a Skye fan

Still a Skye fan

Normalcy is overrated

My goodness, you are gorgeous, Miss!:smitten:

Hugs

Dennis

5. Jun 16, 2014 #125

GamerGainerGirl

GamerGainerGirl

GamerGainerGirl

SSBBW in progress

Thanks! It doesss, I'm so happy :) I was worried it would be too small or not for right but it really fits fantastic. :3

6. Jun 16, 2014 #126

GamerGainerGirl

GamerGainerGirl

GamerGainerGirl

SSBBW in progress

*hugs* thank you! :)

7. Jun 16, 2014 #127

GamerGainerGirl

GamerGainerGirl

GamerGainerGirl

SSBBW in progress

Getting ready to devour some yummy veggies drenched in butter and cheese :eat2:

But I wanted to let you guys know how I'm feeling on the weight gain front :) As you saw from the pic my dress fits great! So it's all about maintaining my size until November now :) I am actually happy for this great reason to sit back and enjoy what I have and feel out my own feelings for it. I have been starting to feel pretty crappy at times in the last few months and I think its a good time for me to stop gaining and take it all in and see if this weight is good for me.
    I'm kind of feeling like I may have hit where I want to be :)
    I need to update you all with pics but my booty is nice and shapely now which makes me so happy! Looks wise I think I'm pretty happy! (Other than I admittedly don't love my giant chin >.<)
    But I am a person who likes to get out and so things too and I want to make sure my quality of life isn't compromised at my 300+ lbs now :) I also want to make sure I still have the ability to stop gaining :p Because I don't want to lose control over my life, and if I am unhealthy that isn't okay. I have many more years to go and even food isn't worth cutting them short :)

8. Jun 16, 2014 #128

x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x

That dress is gorgeous! You look fantastic!

9. Jun 18, 2014 #129

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

The dress and you look like you could be made for each other--just gorgeous :)

But your comments about now being the time to maintain, take stock, make sure you are healthy and in control, that is even more beautiful to see :) Knowing what you like, but balancing it with everything else, that is the best!

10. Jun 24, 2014 #130

GamerGainerGirl

GamerGainerGirl

GamerGainerGirl

SSBBW in progress

Thank you! I think I am starting to feel more confident in my own choices now and that's a new thing for me :) To be completely honest I started doing this for my fiancé more than myself, but taking control over something in a way I have never done before has been a really interesting experience for me :) I am happier with my body/life than ever have been and I am the heaviest I have ever been. I am excited to sit back and figure out what is making me happy and to kind of evaluate the fact I don't need someone else's stamp of approval to be happy with something :)

11. Jul 30, 2014 #131

GamerGainerGirl

GamerGainerGirl

GamerGainerGirl

SSBBW in progress

Haven't had much to post lately but just thought I would pop in and let y'all know I had my engagment pic shoot over the weekend :) it was swelteringly hot so hopefully some turned out okay! We were all sweating bullets, including te photographer! >.<
    I will probably post a couple pics here once I get the final pics. :3

12. Jul 30, 2014 #132

petersmyth79

petersmyth79

petersmyth79

G'day :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ,
    Can't wait to see your pic :). Not long till your wedding day really:) :) :) how are you going maintaining your weight?

13. Aug 10, 2014 #133

docilej

docilej

docilej

14. Aug 10, 2014 #134

lawriesv

lawriesv

lawriesv

Docilej:
    Since the link doesn't work --- at least for me ---, what is it supposed to be?

15. Aug 11, 2014 #135

docilej

docilej

docilej

Sorry the link didn't work :( ...but basically there's a thing out there now called "Spray Cake" ("google" that term). It's basically self explanatory. I'm just thinking if you "shoot-gun" something like that...it's gotta add weight to your frame.

16. Mar 8, 2015 #136

bdiazz

bdiazz

bdiazz

male 4 ssbbw in japan

Hello dear, your beauty is extra super stop there...

17. Sep 21, 2016 #137

GamerGainerGirl

GamerGainerGirl

GamerGainerGirl

SSBBW in progress

Necro-post! So I've been mainly lurking randomly but I am still alive I promise lol. I got nervous about family somehow finding my pics on here and knowing about the purposeful gaining. While hubs family doesn't usually comment in my size I'm sure it would be an absolutely different story if they knew it was intentional >. < But after all this time I am realizing the chances of them finding this really should be super small, they'd pretty much have to be looking for it specifically. So I'm posting an update again! I noticed a lot of pictures were removed in my old posts lol. They seem to have an odd method in choosing what they allow on there xD
    But anyways, I am 330lbs now ^_^ I did take a break of purposely gaining for awhile, to update from the last posts I had made. I really didn't purposely gain that next year (2015) so I bounced around the same lbs basically, gaining and losing them throughout the year :) Then thus year I have been back to gaining again and basically have put on 30lbs :O
    Right now I have a tote near my bed I keep a bunch of snacks in and I basicslly sleep and play video games all the time lol. Which is normal for me, other than going shopping for.groceries or whatnot I spend most of my time playing video games ;) I'd love to hear from peeps, I'm curious how many are still around and how you are doing!

Tad likes this.
  18. Sep 21, 2016 #138

petersmyth79

petersmyth79

petersmyth79

I was thinking of you the other day. Awesome you are well and happy. Never let what other people think dictate your life. If you want to get bigger go for it. You rock and are hot. Would love to see a new pic.

19. Sep 30, 2016 #139

Hehe

Hehe

Hehe

Excellent, glad to see you back. Hope you have been well. The chances of your family finding out ARE very slim, unless one of them is one of us, so I doubt that would happen. Anyways, I look forward to updates. :D

20. Oct 2, 2016 #140

bobsmith93

bobsmith93

bobsmith93

You are gorgeous, your belly looks so soft and squidgy. Make sure you keep us updated on your progress, so we can join you on your exciting journey to reaching your goal weight :)