• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Help me pick out new glasses...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tania

Disneyland Bobsled Team
Okay peeps. I know I kind of abandoned my hair color thread, so I feel guilt spamming y'all with another FIX MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE posting. I promise I will get back to the hair issue sometime soonish, I'm just undecided as to how much more time and money I can commit to my hair right now.

SO. I'm getting new frames and contacts (again, hopefully...astigmatism = major problems seeing in most unballasted lenses) at the end of the month. Kresta and I briefly tried out a few frames at LensCrafters back in May, and NOTHING worked.

I wanna get away from the no-frames frame look I have now, but I don't wan't really thick frames that completely block my face, either. Further, my face doesn't do well with a lot of straight lines and right angles.

I'm not necessarily opposed to the cat-eye look, but I had hip cat-eyes years ago and they made me look like my grandmother.

Any ideas? Any styles you love and want the world to wear? Show me your glasses!

Latest posts

Back