• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Help needed.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lovelyone

Fat, and loveable!
As some of you know, my niece Anne Phillips-Dwan passed away unexpectedly on Christmas Eve due to pneumonia related cardiac arrest. She was 25 years old and leaves behind 2 children ages 6 and 3 1/2 and a newlywed husband. They were married in July. She was at one time a member of this community and went by a screen name of Luvmygreeneyes (or something like that).
We are a low income family and are having a hard time coming up the the down-payment they need to bury our dear girl. At 25 years old you think that you have a lifetime to plan your funeral...so Anne was not prepared and neither were we for our devastating loss. I once asked (several years ago) for some help buying presents for my nieces as their mother was enduring cancer treatments and we didn't have the money to buy them any toys that year. People here were so generous at that time and I feel awkward asking for help again so soon--but we are surely in need of some assistance. I've already posted this on my facebook account and my friends there have helped immensely..but we still are in need of some funding.

We have opened up an account with the Highland Riverview Cemetery in South Bend Indiana in my niece's name (Anne Phillips-Dwan) and I am asking for donations in any amount to assist us in putting our girl to rest. Anyone wishing to donate by phone can call (574) 232-0492 and ask for Kris Moffat. She is the family Services coordinator for the cemetery and can give you more information about donating. The cemetery is open Monday-Friday during regular business hours and on Saturday until noon.
I thank you from the bottom of my heart for any considerations that you might have for my family at this time.

Latest posts

Back