Helping a non internet connected person find a partner

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Joker

I have a friend who is not on the internet now he is a BHM but he is awkward as hell. He is very clingy and needs a woman. He has bad teeth is disabled and almost Chiefly unexceptionable. For most people. I got him to clean his hygiene up more but he is as awkward as a nerd can be as he collects Japanese cartoons and Super Hero movies and science fiction but has no idea of the contents within or the irony. He has a flip phone and that is all.

I have a friend who is not on the internet now he is a BHM but he is awkward as hell. He is very clingy and needs a woman. He has bad teeth is disabled and almost Chiefly unexceptionable. For most people. I got him to clean his hygiene up more but he is as awkward as a nerd can be as he collects Japanese cartoons and Super Hero movies and science fiction but has no idea of the contents within or the irony. He has a flip phone and that is all.
Very nice thing you're doing for a friend.

Joker

Why did you laugh Colonial Warrior?

Latest posts