• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Her Belly by Anonymous (BBW, Feeding, ~VWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WG Story Drone

~BBW, ~VWG, Eating – A young belly lover watches his gluttonous love grow, diminish and then . . .

Her Belly . . .Or the Lack Thereof
By Anonymous

(Migrated with a few small revisions from the Weight Room Anonymous Archives)

One

I watched, hypnotized, as Sheila took bite after bite of her fajitas. It was her second plate from the buffet, each plate piled with two beef fajitas loaded with cheese and onions with a large side of beans and rice and nachos. After she finished the second plate, she got up to get her third. Her 5'2” frame looked full with her 160-165 pounds, I would estimate.

Her tight, black pants were filled with her thighs and butt, which jiggled with every thundering step. Her wide hips swayed with her ass. The sleeveless red blouse left her dark, fat arms out. Not too fat, just right. Her large breasts showed off a good deal of cleavage in her low cut blouse, her bra making clear, half-rolls on her upper back, shown by the tightness of the blouse. And her belly, her large belly contained a good deal of food, but I'm sure that more would come with great comfort.

Her round belly button dimpled right at the bottom of the blouse, a good inch and a half in diameter. It bounced a little when her soft feet hit the ground. This goddess, with her shoulder length black hair, round, full cheeks, graced to the buffet once again. I decided to make my move. I grabbed my plate and walked up with her.

“Hey, Sheila,” I said, brightly, as I gave her a squeeze on her side. Not very accepting of her extra weight, she didn't respond positively to the squeeze of so much soft flab on her side, and she jumped in the opposite direction making a cute, high pitched “Oop!” sound.

“Whoa there, are you alright?” I ask.

“Oh, yea, you just scared me there for a second, Jim. How are you?”

“I'm pretty good, good food, eh?” I said, as I began to fix a large beef fajita, extra peppers, which I put on her plate. “You've got to try one of these, they're really good, “ I assured, as if I didn't know she had already eaten 6.

“Don't worry, I've had one or two. Yes, they are very good. The rice and nachos are great, too.”

“Oh, really?” I grinned inwardly as I then loaded up a large portion of rice and nachos for her. “This is your second serving?”

“Ummm, yea. The first one I just had one fajita and a little bit of rice and nachos, to see if I liked them. This will be my last one.”

“Well, you don't want to go hungry, of course.” We walked back to where she was sitting, and I sat down next to her. I saw the other two plates on the table, with tiny bits of food all over them, which could not possibly be eaten with a fork, so she had done her job.

“Well, there appear to be two other plates on the table, someone must have deviously planted them here, or else somebody's been eating some more than they claim.” I gave her an open palm rub of her rotund belly, to which again she jumped.

“Hey, I hadn't eaten all day, gimme a break.” Something told me that, indeed, she had eaten prior to this, but I wouldn't want to make such a cutie mad.

“Ok, ok. That's fine. I'm not one to limit you. So what have you been up to?” We made small talk while she worked on her plate.

“Hey, this fajita is really hot, would you be a peach and get me some water?”

“Not a problem.” Water? That wouldn't do, coke is more like it. I brought her a coke, without comment.

“Thanks.” She drank a good deal of her coke before finishing off the plate. After she finished her coke, she sat back and we continued to chat. Her belly was really pushing at her blouse now; she was very full.

“Are you still hungry?” Without waiting her reply, I got up and returned quickly with two fajitas and some more rice. “Here you go.”

“Thanks a lot.” She took one bite of her fajita, which had even more peppers in it, and again I got her a coke. She didn't eat very fast, nibbling every two or three minutes. After an hour, she was done, and very full. Then they brought out a bunch of angel food cake. Her chest heaving, she eyed the cake eagerly. “Oh my, angel food cake is my favorite. Would you mind getting me just a little piece?”

“Absolutely not.” I returned, of course, with an enormous piece, 1/3 of a whole cake.

“Thanks again.” Saucer eyed, she seemed not to notice the size of the cake and dug in. After five minutes, she had finished it.

“I know, I know, it's too much, but could I get just one more little piece?” Another piece, about the same size was given to her, and I noticed that she had actually unbuttoned her pants while I was gone. She started eating, a little faster, probably because of the extra room.

I saw her flesh pouring out from underneath her blouse and start to push down her zipper. I gave her a little poke and said, “You really like that cake, huh?”

After quickly sucking in her ample belly flab, though it did not retreat far as her stomach was full, she replied, “Oh, yes. It's fabulous. In fact, I'm feeling like I have room for one more. Be a peach and get me one more just like this. With a little powdered sugar, if you can.”

“Absolutely.” Oh wow, she sure was an eater. Another huge fattening piece of cake with a huge coating of powdered sugar returned to her. She was barely able to breath. But she managed to slowly put the cake away. We sat and talked - slowly and leisurely due to her breathing, of course - before we got up to leave.

“Ok,” she said, “but just one more piece of cake.” After the cake, she fastened her pants by some feat of nature, and I helped her up. Her belly, barely contained by her tight pants, pushed way out on her pants and blouse. We slowly left, though I'm sure that she was eager to finally stop her uncontrollable binge eating.

“You don't have a ride home, do you?” I asked her. After she simply shook her head no, I offered her a ride home. She literally plopped into my small sports car, grunting out “Ummph!” as the car shook to her weight.

“I'm so full. I cannot believe I ate so much tonight. I'm going to gain so much weight. I'm so full.”

“This may help you.” In one fell swoop, I undid her pants and let her belly spill out. For a split second, she started to get mad, but then she realized how much better she felt, and just smiled and laid back. She began to run her hands over her belly, and then started to massage it. She really looked full.

“You really did it bigtime tonight, eh? You look pretty full.” Another belly pat. This time, she just sat there, arms folded in her lap, no negative response.

“You bet, I won't be able to eat for days.”

(Yea, right, I thought.)

“Ok, left here, and my house is the fourth on the right. Hey, why don't you come in for just a bit?”

“Yea, sure. I don't have any other plans for the night.” I pulled up to the curb and I got out. I walked around to her side and opened her door. She swung her feet around and put her hands out, and I helped her out of the car. We slowly walked up to the door, her belly packed with food being held gently by her small, chubby hands.

“My parents aren't home; the key's under the mat.” Instead of me getting the key, I felt an urge to humor myself and watch her get it. She slowly bent at her waist and her knees. Her soft love handles made her blouse and her pants separate, exposing what would be the small of her back, though her hourglass figure made this part of her back slightly wider than that right above it.

She grabbed the key, but when she put the mat back in place, she started to slowly fall forward. I took action and grabbed the soft area right below her ribs and pulled her back. I'm sure that with her insecurity of her size that she didn't like my hands being there, but she would take that over falling in front of me.

I then got into a spot position, as if a weight lifter were having trouble with a squat or something of that sort, and I put my hands right under her breasts, pulling her back firmly to my chest and then pushing up with all my might while I myself stood up. I ended up with poor Sheila in the air, as she was nearly a foot shorter than I.

Now I'm a pretty strong guy, and her 160-170 pounds wouldn't be so much for me if I had my hands locked around her. However, with just my hands at her chest, this was pretty heavy. I started to lower her to the ground, but eventually my grip failed and she fell about 6 inches to the ground, and my hands slipped upward and ended up totally cupping her breasts. I let go in a reasonable amount of time, not immediately, but after a second or so.

She turned around, half annoyed, but also grateful. “…Thanks, I'm sorry.”

Then she opened up the door and we walked inside. She led me to her room. “Umm, I dunno, do whatever, I'm gonna change, I'll be out in a minute or two.”

“Alright, take your time.” I was feeling a little thirsty, so I went and got a cup of water. I returned nearly two minutes later.

When I was just outside her room, I heard a voice from the closet say, “I'm going to come out for just a minute. I left my robe somewhere out there, so close your eyes, ok?”

Being as clever as I was, I quickly had grabbed the robe and hidden it away under the bed. When I heard her leave the closet, I waited about five seconds before I casually walked into the room and saw her in her bra and panties, each a size or so too small.

“Jim!” She jumped. “I didn't know you hadn't left.”

She had made a few futile attempts to conceal herself before saying, “Oh screw it, I'm not naked or anything. Have you seen my robe?”

“No, no I haven't. I'm really sorry.” What a scheme; I was a crafty one.

“No, no, it's fine. It wasn't your fault. No robe, eh? Well, you wouldn't mind me going around like this, would you? That robe is the only thing that would fit me comfortably, especially after that…sizeable meal. I've just gotten too big for my wardrobe.” She rubbed her belly, which stuck out and a little over her tight panties.

“Yea yea, that's just fine. I understand completely.”

“Thanks. Do you maybe want to come with me tomorrow and help me buy some new clothes? I really need them.”

“Oh sure, I would love to. I'm not paying, though. I know you'll spend hundreds there.”

“Hahaha, don't worry. My parents left a $1000 dollars. They went on a cruise for three weeks. They've been gone for three days now. You're the best.” I just smiled for thanks.

“Oh my gosh, I'm so tired. I got four hours of sleep last night. My entire body is sore. I think I am going to lie down. You can sit with me if you want to.”

We got on her queen-sized bed. “Do you think you could rub my back?”

“Sure.” I replied.

She turned and lay on her stomach for maybe half a second before returning to lying flat on her back.

“Never mind,” she said, “I'm too full to lie down prone.” She started to rub her belly a little bit. I gently worked my hand in there, and soon it was just me rubbing her belly.

“Ohh, that feels so good, Jim; don't ever stop. You know, I'm normally extremely self-conscious about my size, but around you, I don't feel the least bit odd even letting you rub me like this.”

“Really? You're not very big, how much do you weigh?” How smooth am I?

“163 this morning. I weigh myself once a week. I was 161 last week.”

“That's not big or fat at all. You've got a lot of muscle in your legs and your butt, so it's to be expected that you would weigh around there.” We must have sat there for two hours doing the same thing. Then she felt good enough to lie on her stomach, and I gave her a back rub. In fact, I didn't stop there, but I rubbed her lower back and her butt and her legs (she did say that her entire body was sore, right?) When she finally fell asleep, it was about 2 o'clock.

I stayed up till about 5:30; involuntarily I had been rubbing her back until then. At 5:30, I got up and left. While I was driving home, I noticed that my neighborhood donut store had just opened up. I bought two-dozen fresh glazed donuts and 4 huge sausage and cheese kolaches and brought them back to Sheila's house. I left them on the kitchen counter with a note that had my number and about when to call me when she woke up. I then drove home and found deep sleep in my warm bed.

Latest posts

Back