Quantcast

Here we go again....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

runningman

About 4-5 months back I posted on here that I'd had an offer accepted for a house and Charlotte and I were getting ready to move in. Then I was made redundant just before it went through and it all went down the tubes.

After a couple of low months out of work I am now back in work and have today had an offer accepted for ANOTHER house. So fingers crossed.........

I swear if this goes tits up I'm gonna do a Michael Douglas in 'Falling Down'. Only with Estate Agents. :p

goofy girl

took a sharp left turn
What does it mean to be made redundant?

Good Luck, I hope it works out this time!! *crosses fingers, toes, legs, arms and eyes for good luck*

olwen

Disco Bear
You know, I was never too altogether sure about the difference between "reduntant" and "sacked," but now I'm guessing it amounts to the difference between "laid off" and "fired."

goofy girl

took a sharp left turn
I kind of guessed that it meant without work, but comprehension isn't my strong suit!! LOL

Thanks ladies, and best of luck RunningNinja!!

runningman

I kind of guessed that it meant without work, but comprehension isn't my strong suit!! LOL

Thanks ladies, and best of luck RunningNinja!!
Sharleen tagged me in a pic from that haloween bash on her facebook page the other day. I really hope no 'real' ninjas see those pics. I was a disgrace. Most ridiculous looking ninja ever. Stumbling about all red-eyed and drunk...... :p

goofy girl

took a sharp left turn
Sharleen tagged me in a pic from that haloween bash on her facebook page the other day. I really hope no 'real' ninjas see those pics. I was a disgrace. Most ridiculous looking ninja ever. Stumbling about all red-eyed and drunk...... :p
Nooo..you were an adorable ninja!!

(is is OK for Ninja's to be adorable?? Because I can come up with something scarier if you don't like adorable)