• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Hetro-girl flirting

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mergirl

So, my friend was yammering on at me the other day, saying how it pissed her off that hetro women flirt with each other one of the forums she skulks around and to some extent in real life...
What think ye all about flirty talk between hetro ladies?

I have never been offended by this and think it is fun!!. When i was less sure of myself and younger and hetro girls flirted with each other in real life (I was a theatre/music luvvie) i used to feel slightly awkward and a bit left out because i was afraid if i joined in people would feel uncomfortable and think i found them attractive.
I don't care now if people think i am attracted to them (i am VERY picky, so normally i am not). I feel comfortable to join in flirty banter with queer and non-queer people alike...
Though, i DO think it is silly when people say stuff like:
"If i was gay i would so fancy you" -Because it makes no sense
Anyway..appart from that.. Hetro on hetro girl flirty fun really doesn't bother me, while it really pisses off my friend.
What say you all???
Oh, flirty hetro ladies should answer too.. -but only if you are naked wearing nothing but high heels with a drug laced far away look in your eyes of sorrow.
;)

Latest posts

Back