• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

hey

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highschooler265

I have been a lurker at this site for some time now and just decided that I want to become fatter. Currently I am 16 years old at 5,11 and weigh 165 lbs. All my life I have been athletic, and have done sports throughout highschool, thus I have always been incredibly lean, but because of this website, I want to now quit athletics and transform my skinny body into a mass of flab. First off are there any high school FFAs on this board; if so i could really use your help and moral support! Secondly how could I begin with this transformation and do you other BHMs enjoy being fat? I need all the help and tips I can get! Thanks :)

Latest posts

Back