• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Hi from a NYC FFA!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rissanycffa

Hi everyone!

I’m Rissa. I’m 22 from the NYC area and enjoying life, and I just got to say it, I love fatboys.

God, it feels so good to say that, I’m not sure if anyone would, could understand. Growing up in NYC, you have all this thin propaganda shoved down your throat, and the only time anything should be shoved down anyone’s throat is when a boy doesn’t eat what I tell him ;) teehee.

Lil about me, I’m a successful white-collar chick, working fulltime as an executive asst. I’d love to meet some of the wonderful fatboys that are on these boards and show them that girls really do like their bellies, juicy rolls or how they waddle, mmm :)wubu:).

I’d also love to chat it up with some other FFAs on the board, so message me any time!

Loves & Kisses,
Rissa

ohh and here’s me:

After Work.
l_5de1877c0afa6e3f60626069247d38fb.jpg

Heading out to a party.
l_b0472bee4403af13c823717b1d8ab398.jpg

Latest posts

Back