Hi.. Is anyone into photography?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Your Plump Princess

Just dancing with shadows
Thank you! I was so happy, this is the first year I've managed to see the chicks actually get used to flying. They're so clumsy and adorable!

hiddenexposure

Yesterday I had a few friends come up and we did some more photo phun*

this is from a photo phun day from last year.. so it's an oldie but a goodie :)

this is one of my best guy friends DJ... everyone say hiiii!

*quick story, we call them photo phundays kind of as a little play on words. we do them as often as possible and it gives us a chance to learn and collaborate with one another.

daddyoh70

DYELB?
I see you've taken to the spiders also now!! That's an awesome shot! :bow:

pics snipped
Incredible shots!

Yesterday I had a few friends come up and we did some more photo phun*

*quick story, we call them photo phundays kind of as a little play on words. we do them as often as possible and it gives us a chance to learn and collaborate with one another.
Great pics. Love the photo phunday idea!

daddyoh70

DYELB?
Experimenting with my new camera, which I happen to love. Fujifilm Finepix s2950. I apologize for posting so many, but I've worn my right index finger down to the first knuckle playing with this camera :p

A Red Headed Sparrow

A regular Sparrow. Showed me what he thought of me too :p

This was taken through a peep hole on super macro setting

Panorama of the gymnasium at the university where I work

The Bell Tower

Playing around with low light settings

Your Plump Princess

Just dancing with shadows
DaddyOh: Those shots are gorgeous! I love the bell tower and the "on air" photos most though, runner-up would definitely be the peephole picture. They're all beautiful. :)

daddyoh70

DYELB?
DaddyOh: Those shots are gorgeous! I love the bell tower and the "on air" photos most though, runner-up would definitely be the peephole picture. They're all beautiful. :)
Thank you. These are one I took this weekend at work. I'm hoping one weekend I'm working we get some storm clouds, I want a pic of the bell tower under some really dark clouds. Can't wait till I'm off and get go crazy with this thing. I'm like a little kid with a new toy!:bounce::bounce::bounce:

hiddenexposure

Today..well yesterday 3 of us took to a different town about 30 minutes away from our own and took some photos. The first one may be my favorite!

daddyoh70

DYELB?
Couple different looks at the same building. This is an old dilapidated building on the grounds of the local juvenile detention center.

Not sure how long the building has been vacant, but yes... that is a tree growing out of the chimney

Latest posts

Group builder