Hi.. Is anyone into photography?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

missaf

Oh shoot, Cat! I took the application test and everything, but all of my good photos are 1200x960 so I can't post them :( I will definitely start taking photos at a higher rez, though. Thanks for posting this!

If any of you are into making a little extra moola, you can try selling your photos at Istockphoto. This is a link to my portfolio on there.

mango

Mustachio Nut
Here are two of the best photos I took with my little Sony Digital Camera when I was down in Baja California, Mexico this time last year.

These pics were later touched up a little in photoshop.

:cool:

:)

Cosmic~Wombat

Great shots!! What verson of photo shop are you running? We are running CS 8 and are in love with it!

Here are two of the best photos I took with my little Sony Digital Camera when I was down in Baja California, Mexico this time last year.

These pics were later touched up a little in photoshop.

:cool:

:)

EvilPrincess

Just so everyone knows I am lurking on this thread, reading every word, and oogling the pictures. I bought myself an after the holidays present, a Canon PowerShot S3. I was too intimidated by the true D SLRs, maybe one day I'll take the plunge.

Rainy, I have used a Canon EOS with the stabilized lens, wow oh wow. You will love it. Even my pictures were almost good.

Now back to your regularly scheduled thread

Cosmic~Wombat

Just so everyone knows I am lurking on this thread, reading every word, and oogling the pictures. I bought myself an after the holidays present, a Canon PowerShot S3. I was too intimidated by the true D SLRs, maybe one day I'll take the plunge.

Rainy, I have used a Canon EOS with the stabilized lens, wow oh wow. You will love it. Even my pictures were almost good.

Now back to your regularly scheduled thread
Oh don't be shy.. I posted mine and my photos are not even so so! Would love to see any photography that anyone has to offer!

Kimberleigh

gardening, mostly.
Oh don't be shy.. I posted mine and my photos are not even so so! Would love to see any photography that anyone has to offer!
Methinks the gentleman doth protest too much.
Wombat - your pix are AMAZING.
And people, if you haven't hit his Flickr page, shame on you!!!

Cosmic~Wombat

Methinks the gentleman doth protest too much.
Wombat - your pix are AMAZING.
And people, if you haven't hit his Flickr page, shame on you!!!
Thanks.. sorry I post to much.. not intended just get lost at times while the woman is sleeping or gone and get post happy.. I will watch that.

rainyday

Departed
Oh cool. I have trouble with shake, especially with a telephoto lens on, so I think it will help me a lot. Going to have to wait until I stop putting the cat oncologist's children through college though lol.

Kimberleigh

gardening, mostly.
Thanks.. sorry I post to much.. not intended just get lost at times while the woman is sleeping or gone and get post happy.. I will watch that.
My "protest too much" reference was to this Wombat. What on earth do you mean "so-so"?
I was absolutely not talking about being post happy. I'm glad someone is!

SocialbFly

I am keeping Tina!
here is one i took at the Missouri Botanical Gardens during Chihuly nights...

Latest posts