• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

High School Bellies-Superpro/Marcie (~BBW(multiple), Eating, Self-realization, ~SWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Britt Reid

Library Editor
~BBW (multiple), Eating, Self-realization, ~SWG - The story of a growing group of 18 year old friends in their Senior year.

High School Bellies
By 123Superpro/Marcie

(Editor’s note: The first four chapters of this story are virtually identical to the early chapters of Bellies in High School by 123Superpro, which has its own plot after that point. Subsequent chapters here are an alternative plot version, composed at 123Superpro’s suggestion using the same characters)

[Author (123Superpro)’s note published with original story: this is my first post here apart from an introduction. It's part of a short story I've written about female weight gain, stuffing, and general talk about stomachs. Just as a heads up, it doesn't involve massive weight gain, because that's not really my thing, and the girls in the story aren't all that big. I still hope some similar minded people will enjoy it.]

Chapter One – Back to School

For as long as she could remember, Rose had loved to eat. When she was younger, an energetic lifestyle had helped to keep her weight under control, but now at 18, she had shunned most physical activity in favor of lounging around with her friends, or watching television. As a result, her stomach was notably plump.

Not that she was an anomaly amongst her friends in this sense; her closest friends were mostly of a similar size:

Becky, a girl with a dark complexion often commented on her waistline, complaining that she was fat but in reality, Becky was slightly slimmer than Rose.

Alice, the second friend, was paler than the others on account of having moved recently to the sunnier area, but also had noticeable fat around her stomach, although she was slimmer than Rose and Becky.

Rose’s third friend, Katie, was tanned, and the only one of them who did not have a noticeable stomach. This was mainly due to a stricter diet than the others, as she rarely allowed herself to indulge on fast food as the others did nearly every day.​

After the summer holiday, Rose had put on weight, not realizing until she was struggling into her school uniform on the first day back.

“Darling, I can’t…suck in!” expressed Rose’s mother, who was helping her into her skirt.

“I am sucking in!” shouted Rose, struggling to hold in her gut.

“Well honestly darling, you’re getting so big…”

Rose fastened her skirt over her belly, and then looked in the mirror. It was true, she had put on a few pounds over the holiday, but so would everyone, right? She wouldn’t be the only one.

“Come on Mum, we’re going to be late” she said, and her mum drove her to school.

Alice and Katie were standing outside the school, waiting for it to open.

“Hey guys!” said Rose.

Alice and Katie smiled, happy to see their friend.

“I hope you’re excited about being back” Katie said, sarcastically as Katie laughed.

“This skirt is too tight” Rose replied. “I’ll need a new one soon”.

“Yeah, my mum says I’ve put on weight over summer," admitted Alice. “We did go to McDonalds a lot. I guess it must have paid off.”

“Do I look bigger?” asked Katie.

Rose shook her head. “No, you haven’t put on any weight at all, as usual! I need to eat more healthy like you Katie, I need to lose *this*, and she lifted up her shirt, revealing a chubby paunch. Alice laughed and patted it.

At that moment they heard a car pull up, and out stepped Becky. She was wearing a tan brown leather jacket over her school uniform, which looked a little snug against her body, as it was tight against her arms and struggling to cover the whole of her stomach.

“Hey Becky!” said Rose, “I love that jacket! Is it new?”

“Thanks! Yeah, I got it yesterday. It’s a skinny fit, but you don’t think it’s too tight do you? Cos I don’t want it to make me look fat.”

“Maybe you should have got a bigger size, said Rose, “I doubt I could fit into it, especially over my uniform.”

“You think? Maybe it’s just because I’m wearing more clothes underneath. And it is meant to be tighter.” At that point, the bell went, signaling the start of school, and the girls flounced into their first lesson

The girls in Rose’s year were allowed out of school at lunch time to buy food from nearby shops. A popular choice was a cafe selling fish and chips, burgers, and other fast food.

“Cafe, guys?” said Rose to her friends.

“Yeah, good idea”, replied Becky, “although it probably won’t be good for my waistline.”

“Let’s try and beat the other kids” said Alice, and they walked towards the cafe. Upon arriving, each girl ordered a large cheeseburger with chips, trying to ignore the ramifications it would have on their weight.

“I feel guilty eating this”, said Alice, as she picked up her order and they sat down at a nearby table. “I’m supposed to be trying to diet after the summer. I’m getting pretty flabby!”

She clasped her stomach with both hands and squeezed it. As it turned out, the portions were indeed large, and each of the girls felt very full at the end.

Becky swallowed a last chip, and slumped in her chair, her gut straining against her leather jacket. She sighed, and looked at Alice sitting next to her, who was massaging her stomach after finishing off the last of her burger. On the other side of the table, Rose was slouched in her chair, her stomach looking bigger than ever. She unclipped her skirt, and let it expand.

“Wow, that was a big meal” said Katie, who was sat up straight in her chair.

“I’m so full,” said Alice, “and it was only meant to be a light lunch. I’ll have to have a salad or something for dinner.”

“I’m so stuffed I can’t move,” gasped Rose, as she lay slumped in her chair. She lifted her shirt off her stomach revealing her belly which was stuffed full of the high-calorie but delicious food.

“Well you did pinch a few of my chips,” said Katie, and she gave Rose’s belly a pat. It wobbled slightly.

“But I’m still really full, look, my stomach actually goes over my jeans,” Katie continued as she lifted her shirt up to show a slight overhang.

“You’re still really skinny Katie, we’re much bigger than that even without being stuffed full,” replied Rose. She struggled to sit up, heaving her body into an upright position. Her gut spilled into her lap, and Katie laughed. Rose reclined again, and belched, and breathed in and out, her stomach going up and down.

At that moment, another girl from their school called Tammy walked past. Unfortunately, the girls did not get on well with Tammy’s group of friends, who were all stick thin.

“Morning, Fatty!” she said, as she walked past, poking a plastic fork into Rose’s swollen stomach. Tammy’s friends exploded with laughter, and commented on Rose’s figure. Rose struggled into an upright position, and went bright red, pulling down her clothes to cover her stomach.

“Shut up, Tammy,” she mumbled, as Tammy and her friends walked out of the cafe.

Becky laughed – “Don’t feel bad Rose! You’re not fat – just a little chubby. And she caught you at a bad moment. We all look kinda porky at the moment – I feel like I’m going to pop. My jacket’s so tight.

She patted the jacket where it covered her stomach, then noticed the time. “Uh-oh, we’ve only got half an hour. We should get back to school.”

Alice heaved herself into a standing position, and clutched her stomach.

“Help me up?” said Becky, holding her chubby arms out. Alice held her hands, and pulled, succeeding in lifting Becky up off her chair, only to drop her midway. Becky laughed and struggled to lift herself up, while Alice yanked her into a standing position. Becky pulled her jacket over her swollen belly, and wobbled around to face Katie and Rose, who were already standing.

“Wow, I’m stuffed”, said Alice, “Do I look like I need to diet?”

At this she lifted up her shirt and showed her muffin top. It was a noticeably full pot belly, and she laughed and stuck it out further. “I’m as fat as Rose now.”

“Hey!” objected Rose, and the others laughed, and made their way out of the cafe, trying to suck in their bloated stomachs as they walked past others from their school.

Back at school, the first lesson after lunch was PE, and the girls were already regretting their sizable lunches. Still feeling full, they made their way to the changing rooms, and started to change into their leotards they wore for gymnastics.

“I wish we didn’t have gym now,” said Alice “But the exercise will probably do me good.”

She looked over at Becky who had removed the clothes from the top half of her body, and was sitting on a bench, taking out her leotard. Her stomach poked out over her waistband, and her chubby arms wobbled slightly as she stood up and dressed. The leotards had to be fastened with a zip at the front.

When most of the others had gone in, Rose was shocked and embarrassed to find that she couldn’t seem to do it up – had she really put on that much weight? Or was she still just bloated from lunch? To her annoyance, the last person to walk into the gym past her was Tammy, who stopped and laughed.

“Having some trouble there, Rose?” she asked sarcastically, “Or did you cram a few too many chips into that gut of yours at lunch?”

Rose grunted and tried to force the zip to close. Tammy walked over.

“Want some help?” she asked, and before Rose could answer, she had grabbed the zip.

“Suck in then”, she said, and Rose breathed in as hard as she could.

“That’s no good” said Tammy, as Rose let her stomach out again. She tried to do the zip up again and told Rose to suck in, but Rose stuck her stomach out instead in annoyance. Tammy squealed with delight, and patted Rose’s chubby gut.

“Look, we’re going to be late”, she said.

“Ok, 1…2…3!” said Rose, and she pulled her gut in as far as she could, and Tammy quickly zipped up her leotard. Rose sighed with relief, and walked into the gym, with her stomach straining against her leotard.

Rose detested PE, she hated running about, and the competitive side of it. She wasn’t the most agile girl in the world, but luckily, neither were her friends, and she often chose to pair up with Becky or Alice, who were as unfit as she was. Unfortunately, this time, the instructor, Miss Stokes, had other ideas this time, and didn’t let them choose their pairs.

Becky and Alice were paired together, but to her horror, Rose was instructed to go with a boy named Max, whom she secretly had a crush on.

“Uh…hi…” she said sheepishly, and was relieved when Max replied cheerfully. Her relief soon turned to worry, when they were told to do 20 sit ups each, holding their partners feet. Max went first, and Rose looked over at Katie, who was doing them with ease. She looked over at Becky and Alice, who were making a pig’s ear out of it, but at least they were with each other so it wouldn’t be embarrassing! She had to show how unfit she was in front of the boy she liked.

“Done,” said Max, and he sat up quickly.

“That was quick!” said Rose.

“Thanks! Well, it’s your turn. Lie on your back, here, I’ll hold your feet.”

Rose tried to sit up, but found it very difficult.

“Oof” she grunted, after one, and heaved her body up again. This time she only managed halfway, and was red in the face already. She lay on her back, gasping for breath while Max looked at her, with an amused look on his face.

“He can’t be laughing at me!” she thought, and tried to do a third sit-up. However, this proved to be a big mistake, as just as she was sitting up, the zipper on her leotard burst open, revealing her flabby belly. Rose went bright red, and immediately tried to close it again, but it was broken.

“Oh hell…” she grunted, and tried to suck in her stomach.

“I’m so sorry!” she said to Max and jumped to her feet.

“Hey, it doesn’t matter, look…” he replied, and tried to examine the zip.

“No! It’s ok, really!” said Rose, walking to the edge of the room.

“I’m sure we can fix it again. And if not, who cares? There’s only 5 minutes left, look.” said Max, and he pointed at the clock. He was right, and Rose dashed into the toilets, with Max following her.

“You’re not supposed to come in here!” said Rose quickly, but Max didn’t leave.

“I just want to help. Come on, let’s see what we can do.”

“It’s no good…I’m…I’m too fat!” said Rose, in dismay. “I’ve put on weight recently. I’m sorry!”

“Why are you apologizing? So you put on a few pounds, it’s not a big deal!” Max laughed and patted Rose’s stomach.

“Hey! Gerrof! And I would be able to fit, but I had a big lunch.”

“I can tell. You’re practically bulging out of that leotard.”

“Hey! There’s no need for that!”

“You’re right, I’m sorry.” Max patted Rose’s stomach, “You’re not even fat, just a little pudgy is all.”

With that, the bell rang, signaling the end of the lesson. Rose and Max emerged from the bathroom before the rest of the class began streaming out of the gym, and got dressed.

Latest posts

Back