• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Hips and Curves video, is it disturbing?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ByRoSwim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_3AmjLG4t4&feature=youtu.be

Hips and Curves made a video to sell their underwear, however, I find the images very disturbing. I found 7 images that bother me. 1. it's dark 2. she's alone 3. the door is wide open. 4. she is not paying attention 5. she does a slow strip tease. 6. he is a voyeur......7. the knife. After that, I no longer thought of lingerie.

Ok.. am I prude? do you find these images sexy? romantic? is it cutting edge? are these positive images for any woman?

I know seeing any image of a plus size model in the main stream is supposed to be a good thing, but like this? Am I too old to "get it?"

I usually dont make controversial posts... but this really got to me.

Back