Quantcast

'Hipsters of Size'

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

WillSpark

King Of The Robo-Sluts
My bottom pair of alleles were old school Chuck Taylors way before you started wearing them.

Paquito

don't July to me
I exclusively wear American Eagle. BUT, if everyone becomes hipsters, then I will be the true hipster for wearing what no one else does.

Oh yea.

deanbpm

I dress as what you call a hipster but it is fairly common over here. I don't really find it a struggle to get clothes like that in larger sizes apart from jeans- that can be a bit difficult sometimes as even if they are not skinny-fit jeans the style is fairly slim these days but I manage.

Albino_taters

Destroyer of Sammiches
So are you a hipster if you hate hipsters but can't afford decent cloths, rather do most of your shopping at the local Goodwill-esc store? I know hipsters are into that whole "irony' thing. If so, I may need to change my wardrobe...

theronin23

In Remembrance
So are you a hipster if you hate hipsters but can't afford decent cloths, rather do most of your shopping at the local Goodwill-esc store? I know hipsters are into that whole "irony' thing. If so, I may need to change my wardrobe...
No, Goodwill shopping can very much fall under DIY too, so you should be safe.

Zowie

Zowie-Zilla
Vancouver is overrun with Hipsters. I think I'll have to go back to goth.

theronin23

In Remembrance
Vancouver is overrun with Hipsters. I think I'll have to go back to goth.
*ahem*...as the unofficial spokesman for the gothic community on the BHM/FFA board, I hereby declare amnesty to bionic_eggplant for any ungoth happenings while prodigal. I also officially and heartily extend the warmest invitation back to the fold my cold dark goth heart can muster. Your goth card will be in the mail upon your final decision.

*removes tongue from cheek*

Zowie

Zowie-Zilla
*ahem*...as the unofficial spokesman for the gothic community on the BHM/FFA board, I hereby declare amnesty to bionic_eggplant for any ungoth happenings while prodigal. I also officially and heartily extend the warmest invitation back to the fold my cold dark goth heart can muster. Your goth card will be in the mail upon your final decision.

*removes tongue from cheek*
Hahaha, thank you. :D The worst is, I got rid of all my goth-gear while I was moving.

FishCharming

derailer extraordinaire!
while i am in no way a hipster i am completely willing to wear whatever clothes women give me. just consider me a life size plush ken doll for your dress up delight!

Latest posts