• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Hired (Parts 1-3) - by Da Games Elite (~BBW (multiple), Feeding, ~~WG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Da Games Elite

~BBW (multiple), Feeding, ~~WG – When a college girl gets out of college, she has no idea what she’s getting into when she joins a bakery

Hired - Parts 1-3
by Da Games Elite

Part 1

Allison had just gotten out of college when she learned what she would really due for the rest of her life. It wasn’t what she’d expected at all. How do I know? That’s because I am her. You see, it all started back in High School. Yes, the story starts there, not after college.

I had been a real looker in High School. It was my strange ability to metabolize food completely. I never got fat on any ounce of my body. Ever sinve I had become friends with all of the in-crowd of girls. I had, truth be told, gotten a little carried away. I had been to a thousand parties, never caring about school. So, naturally, my grades suffered.

I didn’t get into a great college because of this slackness. It wasn’t a bad college, but I didn’t realize just how this had affected my future. Did I listen though to the voices of my parents telling me that I should shape up if I wanted a good job? No! I just went on going to endless parties and the like.

I didn’t gain a freshman fifteen. At the absolute most, it was about five or seven pounds. But, nevertheless, I still screwed up college. I wanted to get out of there, and I did just that. I didn’t graduate with honors, and I couldn’t do much now. I had two options: go back to College to get a better job or just accept a simple occupation while I bided my time.

Naturally, I chose option two. I wound up in a bakeshop. I had been desperately searching for a job, spending the little left in my account on the rent of my apartment. In the end, like I said, I joined up at a bakeshop.

The bakery, from the second I walked into it, was a boiling hot oven. The ovens on the wall radiated flames into the air, ashes and soot gathering on the inside of the ovens. I had resisted the giant temptation to devour each piece of bread within reach.

There was another girl standing at the counter. For a second, I was frightened that the job had been filled and they had simply forgotten to put down the sign. But when I walked in, she smiled up at me. “Are you here for the position?”

“Uh…yes…” I said, smiling, “I’m Allison…”

Back then, I had been very judgmental of people’s weight. Obviously this disappeared over time but still, back then, I had been thin enough to pass for a model. Anyway, that being said, this girl perfectly fit my criteria for being a sexy girl. She was just as thin as I was, her face framed by black sheets of hair. She was Asian, and a very happy and perky one at that. She bounced across the room toward her with a cheerful expression.

“Hiya! I’m Yoko! I’m your partner,” she explained with a white smile, “I am here to say to you (after you called our boss, naturally, he sent someone to greet you) that you got the job! Welcome aboard, Allison!”

Yoko patted me on the back, bringing me to the desk, “Here’s the deal. You need to just stand here, and just accept money. The machine does everything for you.”

“I didn’t need an interview or anything?”

“Not at all! We’re so desperate for someone to work for us. As you can imagine…this bakery is pretty big…but not many people actually want to work at a bakery. Ya know how some people fell that it’s lower class. Anyway, welcome aboard!”

“Okay…” I said, sighing confidently. It seemed easy to handle. Yoko mentioned another thing, though, that I would remember until my dying day.

“Oh…there’s one other thing we both have to do: dispose of all the food,” Yoko said, still perky, “They are no guidelines as to how. Trust me, if you wanted to eat all of it, you probably could. But, seriously, there’s a massive amount of food so don’t bother eating every last one. If you want to eat another one every so often, that’s good. That’s what I’ve been doing, at least. Every few days I eat a little bit, but most of it has to be thrown out, burned, whatever. You’d be surprised how much extra food people make, ya know?”

I nodded. Free food, a good amount of pay, and another girl to relate to. This could be a good job for me. Not to mention I didn’t need to do much work anyway!

A month passed. Nothing spectacular happened. I did not fail at any part of the job since it was all pretty routine. And at the end of each day I burned the food along with Yoko, every so often eating a roll or donut. Nothing too extreme.

Until one day everything changed forever.

I had tried this roll that was absolutely delicious. It was creamy on the inside, and very sweet. There was this icing on it that was superb, sour and sweet at the same time. “Mmmmm…this is good! Yoko! What is this?”

Yoko walked over. She picked up one of the rolls, and took a small nibble of it. The next bite was a little bigger, but with the last bite she devoured the rest of it. She chewed it thoroughly, her eyes rolling up as she savored each bite.

“Well?”

“Hmmm…this is horrible!” Yoko said, a smile on her face, “So horrible…mmm….” She had begun chewing on another one, “I really don’t think I can stand another bite, ya know?” She swallowed her second roll, and picked up another one. She handed it to me, and I ate it almost straight from her hand, “Hungry?”

“Famished!” I laughed.

In the end, I had eaten about ten rolls, and Yoko had only eight. We burned the rest, but left one roll remaining to ask our boss about it.

“Oh…” our boss had said, smiling, “You really liked it, huh?”

“Yeah!” I said, smiling and nodding my head, “Delicious!”

“Hmmmm…I’ll tell the bakers to cook a few more than last time! Hey! This thing works out I may need new cashiers. If we make enough money, you are getting promoted. Also…over the next few days…check out the inventory. Search for the extremely good sweets. Tell me which ones are which, and I’ll make sure to stock more of those. Deal?”

I agreed without haste. I had no problem with weight, so I didn’t even consider any side effect. Yoko considered it a little longer before nodding in her silly way, “Absolutely! Leave it to me…and Allison…”

Over the next month or so, we had tasted various goods. I think we ate everything by the end, but we really lost track of what we had and hadn’t eaten unless it was really good or terrible! We must have repeated foods for awhile.

The foods we did say were good, though, sold like hotcakes. Our boss was ecstatic, but, rather than promoting us, gave us a large raise. In my opinion, it beat a promotion that could of supplied extra work for me. Yoko was happy too, for a similar reason. I had learned long ago that Yoko was, at nature, a slacker like myself.

However, the eating, to my surprise, had had a slight side affect. I had been getting dressed in my uniform when I noticed the fabric was slightly tighter than normal. I looked in the mirror to see the shirt pulled a little tighter around my midriff. My breasts and hips, as I could see under the uniform, had grown tight as well. And my thighs, which I could see clearly under the uniform, were different. I undressed hastily to examine my body further. It wasn’t too great of a change. My stomach had gotten a little softer.

I poked a finger into my side, and saw my nail being surrounded by a small blanket of flesh. I hadn’t developed love handles, and it was barely noticeable. My breasts and hips, though, compensated. I was still extremely beautiful and hot by my standards. A complete knock out. My thighs had gotten a tad chunkier, but nothing really big. Just a little softer. More, how to put it, voluptuous.

Not chubby at all. At least not yet.

I had gotten dressed as normal, sure that, if it became necessary, I could loose the weight and just return to a size four again. However, when I arrived at work, I finally appreciated how the eating had affected Yoko.

Like her, it wasn’t anything major. It was just a tad of softness around the belly. When she bended over to reach behind her for some of the rolls to give a customer, I noticed a very small roll form around her midriff. It was very small, and, if I hadn’t been looking for something, I wouldn’t have noticed it at all. Her arms had grown a little softer; loosing her once skinny tubes she had called arms. The same was true for her legs.

Her thighs had gotten a little softer, a little larger, but, like her arms, it wasn’t too terrible of a gain. Her breasts had grown a little perkier as well, and with her hips, she had grown a little more womanly. I couldn’t get my eyes off of that roll as it disappeared with her rising to her full height, a smile forming a slight dimple in her relatively unaffected face. However, I rationalized, as she had been really thin before, she just looked like she was at a normal weight.

“Hiya, Allison!” she smiled, giddy as ever, “What’s new?”

“Nothing…uh, Yoko?”

“Yup?”

“Have you noticed anything…uh…different…?”

“Uh…” She looked up at the ceiling for a second, resting her index finger on her chin. “Not really…what do you mean?”

“Did you…uh…gain weight?”

“Oh! Weight-wise…not sure…maybe…” As she turned around to serve a new customer, I realized her hips had begun to wave side-to side. It was a little entrancing. I shook my head, quickly.

“Because I did…maybe the rolls?”

“Rolls make more rolls…” Yoko said, sing-song, “Not the food time for the second one, though!”

I didn’t really care what she meant. “Alright…Yoko…”

“And those new rolls want more rolls! The last one is the food type!”

“What are you babbling about?!”

“Alright…” Yoko said to me, suddenly serious, “I have never gained weight in my life, ya know? I know my family doesn’t care much about weight. So…”

Yoko rested a hand on her still small waist, “If I have to get fat, so be it!”
She laughed a little afterwards, her chest heaving up and down. It must have been a B size, an improvement from her formally A cups.

“I guess you’re right for you, but I don’t want it!”

“Then leave the eating to me!” Yoko said, a smile on her face, winking, “I really don’t care!”

“Maybe that would work…” I muttered, “But I’d feel bad for you, ya know?”

“Not to worry!” Yoko said, sticking her tongue out, “I’ll take care of it!”

[Continued in post 4 of this thread)

[Author's Addendum: How do you like Part 1? I need not explain who will be the main gainers of this story, but, be it somewhat predictable, there will be a few roadblocks instore for our two BBW's to be...]

Latest posts

Back